Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nerang River last night

Re: Nerang River last night

Righto boys,, drop your dukes, there is alot of good points to boths sides of this debait...
    A hot whiting bite doesnt happen all the time,, but when the conditions are right, all hell breaks loose.
    The nerang is the only place i know where it is not allowed to be netted,,
    I know havent got to many brain cells left due to the VB, but i know if i was whiting, i would try my chances with a hook ,rather than a net any day.
    As for Jackash,, Mate if you carnt handle your VB, go to a girls drink like Fosters
    Cheers Boys, [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Hi Guys,
    Good to see some healthy debate. I kept the lot and ended up with 9 meals for the other half and young one. Something like buying the side of a beast. I'll happily have one whiting meal a week for 9 weeks. i'll compensate for the times inbetween when I come home from a trip with close to nil after spending $ at the service station, bait shop, grocery shop, tackle shop and importantly the bottleshop. Until the nxt trip
    tight lines
    MM

Jackass, besides not having the intellect to understand this thread (I was actually having a go at Moreton-Man about boasting on chat boards) you are like a lot of greenie wankers who take the gutless approach of creating an issue and blaming the recreational fisherman for over fishing on the odd occasion they get a good catch.

Do all of us a favour and get out there and do something other than blast away with your drunken verbal. But then again most brainless morons like you wouldn’t know how.

Why not have a go at a go at the commercial fisherman specifically targeting the bread and butter species solely for pet food. Why don’t you picket Woolworths and Coles for the amount of fish they throw out because they over order. Have a look at the over development of swamp lands, pollution, silting, and chemicals .. It all kills fish. I won’t even go into the issue of Asians taking undersize fish. No… you want to have a go at two fellow Rec fisherman who have a good catch. What’s the difference if they went down to Morgans and bought 5 kgs of whiting fillets?

Also, as far as catching whiting are concerned only a small percentage of all Rec fisherman are capable of getting a large catch even if there were heaps of whiting around. It’s just not an issue but it pisses me off when jackasses like yourself get on your soapbox and take the easy approach of blaming amateur fisherman.