Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kakadu / Lichfield  August

Re: Kakadu / Lichfield #August

Dam it Sharkbait

I'm already missing being in the Top End and you go and put heaps of photos of the incredible country side up there. Got to get back up there for a fish soon. Maybe for the run off next year. Great photos mate and hope you enjoyed the trip.

Ron
    Make something Idiot proof and they make better Idiots

Gorilla_in_Manila

Kris,
    Well that was certainly worth the wait. Good onya for putting them up.
    Errrr .... you did actually go there didn't you? Didnt just scan some postcards?
    Where is the fish fotos with the big cheesy grin?
    Now I know why my parents were raving about it.
    I tend to nod off a bit during their photo showings - we call it "The curse of a Thousand Sunsets".
    Great looking joint.
    Cheers
    Jeff

Gday Ron, sorry to make ya homesick mate - its a great place, for sure.

Jeff, to give you an idea, we did 1100 km in 3 1/2 days from Darwin to Kakadu to Lichfield and running around in between so didn't get much fishing in at all.

I am a bit of a shamateur photographer and these were the pick of the landscapes etc, I usually do these type photos and leave the happy snaps to the others (there were 4 people and 5 cameras in our hire car).

Anyway I would recommend it to anyone - just take a bit more time doing it than we did and take a car topper and a decent fourby.

I know I will be back there when I get a chance - to get that barra that eluded me and have a few more Melbourne Bitters at the Ski Club in Darwin

Kris.

Some great photo's there mate.

would love to get up that way for a hoilday and a fish. but i've only just got back from New Zealand two weeks ago so it'll be a while yet.

Mark

Nice trip Kris

were you on any private property, You get any pigs,
    "Reef Hustler" - Seafarer Victory 6.0m & 225hp Honda

Gday Dominic,

No pigs, although with a bit more time on our hands we would have.

Stayed on private property on the Adelaide river where it no doubt could have been organised.

Kris.