Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Dingoes" and "Great Whites" o

Re: "Dingoes" and "Great Whites&quo

Greg,

Mate, you don't miss a trick

With summer just around the corner it was a good time to organize a Canopy and Carpet to add a bit more comfort to the rig.
    I remembered the thread from a while back where Justin got a big rap from a few guys (including yourself ???) so I went out and had a chat with him and gave him the job. Saw a few examples as he was working on a couple of other boats at the time, turned out to be exactly what I wanted
    Am expecting a call any day to come and collect it .

Cheers
    Craig.

bidkev

Nice report. Sometimes, (well most times) I wish I didn't have this mob of kids........I really fancy a trip up thataways........one day perhaps.

cheers

kev

Guy's,

We just got the other film developed, so a couple more pics to go up.

Bugman, A bit of Crayfish action to wet your appetite This is the one the Phil ("Specture", new Ausfish member and work mate) speared on the south east corner of Fitzroy reef.

Lucky Phill /Mackmauler, The magic lure and a couple of it's many victims

Cheers
    Craigie.

Tina Tuna with lip piecing

And yet another one, they were like rats in an outback barn (I think that works )

Oh yes, her come the Crays !!!

The Visability was excellent !!

MMMMMMMMMMM crayfish MMMMMMMMMMMM

The problem with spearing the little suckers is you can't really measure them afterwards but ...... they taste just as good.

Shallow water - I'll have to store that in the memory bank. when we were at fitzroy in 10 metres the bottom looked as like it was just there it was so clear.

The shark would have looked very close

Bugman

Craig, they are a co-operative bunch of mactuna in that open water, they are like rats in a barn lol and the slug turns em right on

Re: "Dingoes" and "Great Whites&

G'day Craigie & fellow Ausfish members

Thanks for that intro to the Ausfish site, it is a mine of good info.

That 'cray' certainly put the icing on a good trip out to Fitzroy & 1770 in general. Lotsa fun

Can hardly wait to get back next year - but am in likely to make the M&G at this stage. Later in the year will be a goer.

Cheers
    Spectre

Craigie
    Those Dingo's sure draw a crowd . At Tony's suggestion called into the ' pub ' at 1770 for a beer with the missus and the bloody place was packed out . Seems half the town had heard about Ernie and the cameras being there and wanted to be extras for the shoot . Top spot for a beer though .