Thread: Barrwons Sunday

Barrwons Sunday

Left Kawana at 3.30am to get some livies for some dolphin fish. Fishing the FAD by 5.15am, the dolphins where everywhere. I took both brothers and there was abit of a quiet fishing comp on between us. We left there with 10 dolphins{they wernt big} in the esky to fish a few spots on the banks. Went to the first spot and only caught gold spots, parrot and a trout. There where a heap of pearlies there 2 weeks a go now not 1. Moved to the 2nd spot and loaded up on pearlies{bag out] aswell as a couple of snapper and squire. Headed back around 12 for a reasonable run home.
    I mighten have won the fishing comp but it was a top day out with the brothers.
    No pic's this time due to a shortage of ice to keep the fish tip top condition.
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Barrwons Sunday

Payneful
    Merry Christmas and happy new year. Drive safe to Townsville mate. I will hopefully get there next year.
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chris, ya cant keep letting the crew out fish ya mate ??? sounds like your freezers all toped up for christmas mate, see ya out there next year ...foxy

Gidday Chris, sounds like a top haul but we neeeeeeed photos ???

Talk with you soon

Cheers,

Mark