Thread: Northern Banks

Northern Banks

Left Kawana around 10am for a reasonable run out to the northern end of the Banks. There wasn't a major bit time all day, just enough to keep you holding onto your rod in anticipation of your next fish. Razza{Troy} came along as my deckie for the day and didn't mind catching 2 fish to my 1 all day long. As the day went on, it turned to glass with little drift. We fished in about 38-60m of water all day and a little into the night. We scored a good mixed bag of parrot,pearlies,snappery squire and red throats.
    Great day on the water 8) and thanks Razza for filling the esky
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Northern Banks

2nd pic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Razza just for the missus
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

noluck

good job spiro
    looks like deckies did bethre job yesterday than masters .
    i had good day with Wayne and I was doing 5 to 1 and was sea sik all day doue to living my tablets in car .
    If Wayne reding thise i would like to say thank u for taking me out had good day mate looking ford to go next time .
    And one more thing he got very very very sharp knife on boat cut my finger did not putt bait yet on hooks
    cheers No_luck

Chris
    looks like you're boat preformed yesterday.Troy's done alright too I believe. What can I say about my effort but it was pretty ordinary thank god for good deckies. We took home 6 fish (5 parrot and a rosie) No_Luck caught all but the rosie. No_Luck thanks for the day and if any owners are looking for a good deckie Fidel comes highly recommended, just keep him away from sharp edges and crabpot floats.
    Wayne

noluck

Wayne
    that crabpot floats where hiding behind 2 foot chop and i new there is one more there after i miss one t and i fiund it sorry mate

great job spiro shame i was not deckie i knew it would be good out there

cheers thanks for option

greg

Thanks for the day Chris, I had a great time . If your short a deckie again just holler.
    The missus believes me[ i think ] . Im looking into getting some more hooks from NZ ill let you know what the story is with them. Thanks again mate

Razza

Well Done Chris & Razza [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] and your favourite too chris ..... parrot

Mark

Good going guys, I am missing the banks. Its weird fishing in 20 meters of water up here. The mackerel are just starting to turn up in numbers.

Catch up with you later.

Sam