Thread: Anyone want to trade GPS spots?

Anyone want to trade GPS spots?

Anyone want to trade GPS co-ordinates? I have around 200 including reefs, wrecks, shoals, artificial reef ect. My co-ordinates are from Lucinda south to Cape Cleavland.

Ausfish Addict

Re: Anyone want to trade GPS spots?

Too far away for me gee i have some nice spots in the brissie river tho LOL. well what do u expect when the land marks move all the time.

Joe, I just want your secret Molloolabah spot. Would hand over anything I have collected for it.

sboyes, are you coming up to the M&G on the weekend? If so maybe we could talk spots

Ausfish Addict

Cheech the spots are in the gps, which is for sale, with the boat so if anyone wants a gps let me know, on a lighter note, if my brother comes up this weekend and the weather is okay we will be on one or two of the spots.
    cheers
    Joe.

sorry wildside i'm heading off to proserpine this weekend whats your email address i'll send you the co-ordinates i've got

Keen on some Lucinda marks, have some good marks for Mackay if interested

pup

i sometimes fly up to mackay to fish with a mate..never do any good..
    i would be interested in some starting points....
    "whats the time"

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Cheers,
    Tony

Always interested in that area, shame you won't be at meet & greet. I only have a few of the more commonly known (probably fished out) areas but haven't had opportunity to try any until this M&G so if your willing to part with them I'll pass on mine but you'll no doubt have them (most only mark reefs, not fishing spots per se )
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)

Ive got some ones for the Bowen Whitsunday areas that Ill swp with ya for some Lucinda Marks.