Thread: Getting smoked at the Banks

Getting smoked at the Banks

Left Kawana at around 11pm for a good trip to the Banks. When we got there it was blowing a good 15-18knots. We drifterd around for hours with vermon as the result. Anchord up for the rest of the night and only landed one good fish{snapper} At day break we moved to another spot and where in the action on the first drop. Quickly landing snapper and pearlies. After a while we were getting smoked by big Aj's with the occasionable one been landed. The reefies went off the bit so we moved to other spots insearch of parrot. We only landed a few all the rest of the day.
    Good to here on the air waves 8) SeaSaw, Foxy, 620, Outerskip, Hogga and Streaker.
    Luke that whahoo weighed 22 kilo. That was the front half
    All so meet Lucky Phil, Mackmauler, and Bugman. Phil thats a nice rig there mate. I thought that re-bait was a old klinka
    Snapper i am glad i didn't change my mind and head to Hutchies on what i've heard. Razza might have to change ships again ???, i know that you can out fish one skippa
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Getting smoked at the Banks

Brother and his snapper
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This sea snake liked Streakers boat that much, it curled around his ladder and hitched a ride to his next fishing spot .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Spiro, good to see you got plenty, looks like everyone did well yesterday.

rob

Spiro thats one hell of a bait table on the back of ya boat!

Looks like you had a good day Chris, the snapper seem to be in really good numbers this year and with abit of luck will get thicker in the coming weeks.

Luke

Another top effort there Chris. # #

Your becoming a bit of a regular up the northern banks. #
    I might need some tips from you soon. #

Mark

chris

good catch there.... them sea snakes are good chewing when boiled.... ???

"whats the time"

markpeta

Spiro top catch keep any of the amberjacks are they good to eat ? Snappa was telling me to jump ship last week but seen his report so next time you have a free give us a ring ? Use any of the red stuff.

Mark

good catch there chris

Daniel

noluck

spiro
    i know it you going to fill that table
    good catch there
    cheers N0_luck

Nice to have met you Spiro. I should have showed off my new ausfish stickers.
    Have you tried the Cobia in batter yet. I was the one with the 575 outsider going out
    Once again......Great bag of fish

Angla

Mate sorry i but there was atleast 10+ people that said something to me at the table. Next time we will do propper introductions. One thing i can remember was throwing a snapper skin right on top of this fella's head. I hope it wasn't you. Embarassing then piss funny now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SPIRO GOOD CATCH MY CREW SLEPT IN SO LATE START GOT REAL GOOD SNAPPER WHEN WE FIST GOT OUT THERE THEN MAINLY PARROT GOOD SIZE TO WHICH MADE ME THINK OF YOU HOGA