Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Banks "not Really"

Re: Banks "not Really"

This was the best Snapper of the day - it went 80cm

Last one .... the catch

And well done Wayne on the best Snapper. There was no need to head out to the banks

7 Tuskies i hope u threw them back they are revoliting fish to eat if not let me eat them for u instead.

nice fish guys well done. some quality snapper and tuskies in that lot. nice photos to

sorry to hear about your rod.

cheers phil
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

looks like you slayed them again mark,
    awsome parrot. top effort 8)
    dale

noluck

nice fish guys well done [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
    photos this is 7.oo am with 10kn and variable ???

Top catch there Mark, looks like conditions were pretty average out there. What weight did the parrot go?

windancer

Nice catch Mark makes a man envious we fished Deep Tempest
    for 13 Fish nothing special.
    Regards David.

great job mark you should win just for going out that far in such weather

Dave

Mighty fine catch there Mark. I would have been happy to catch just one. Hopefully better luck next time ???. I think Chris and Wayne certainly made the right call to fish in closer today. Thanks to both of you for having me along. Next time we will slay them
    Dave B

Good work fellas ...and congrats on staying out #

we headed around the cape towards tempest ....damn , that Sou easter hit us. we turned and headed up towards flinders and set anchor for about half hour, the wind picked up more so we headed in before we could sink a hook ...went back in to western rocks ...DEAD ...went to Bulweir for jack stuff all ...just a few megre fish .

what a shocker ! #
    ...yes , we wimped it .....but its only a 14' open tinny ....couldn't believe we stayed out as long as we did ......will KILL for a bigger boat SOON

Yep, was a bit rougher than we had planned it on being - understatement! #Anyway, we pulled the pin on the banks before getting there and came back in to the 10 mile. #Short report - great day, bag limit of snappery squire, a MONSTER (75cm) Pearly as pictured and a great day on the water. #Made it back to the ramp at 2:30pm, no snapper big enough for drinks sorry (58cm was the biggest) also released a nice black king at one point during the day. #Birdy is going to post a full report in an upcoming issue of bush and beach for some more pics. #

Next time Barwons!!

Matt.

why do we do it and listen to the weather report...
    conditions at tempest, 15kts, white caps, one continual shower that lasted most of the day otherwise fine... Bugga !!!

team "snappa" $20 is ready to be collected....
    hard luck story goes to razza [who outfished me...shit] but i was wet and COLD and too stiff to strike when i could feel a bite...tomorrow first thing is to buy a Rain Coat and leave in the boat...maybe a heater also...

razza hooked up and screaming out loud that he could already taste the rum and coke, but he forgot the the boys in the grey coats that calmy removed most of the snapper from his hooks and left a head of around 3 kgs.... now being fair man i turned away and under my breath shouted "YES" ...
    razza scored some very good snapper but not in the class of 85 cm's

my claim to fame today was the biggest ever "TRAG"
    sorry no pics this trip as i left the camera on.... >
    great snapper streaker and seasaw...
    ...> End of report...>

on with the next challenge...????

"whats the time"

ken4159

guys conditions were less than average, with plans to go to the banks & ended up at murphys with the only fish boated were a couple of trevors.

next time

nice fish Wayne & m ark

Streaker looks the goods for you so far. Do i get half the prize piss for calling the 10 mle{ha ha}. Top effort there.
    Well Mark you should get a carton for going that far. The conditions look a bit better for you in your picture? We only went 20k's in a hour, so the northern end would have been2 and a half hours. Even i was sick{no spew}wet and cold. Awesome PARROT have you a estermated weight? A great haul.
    Team Spiro- Chris, Mark, Mike. We where to embarresed to measure our squire 40cm.
    I will wait for Bugmans report{i don't know if anyone else was in the friendly} and have the 6 pack ready

I am still sick now and my flu has got worse, thinking about rum wants to make me chuck
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

matt- by the 10 mile do you mean due east of mooloolaba? were you in the same area as 3 game boats this morning when you caught those fish?
    we trolled around all morning and did no good... 3 mystery shots (tuna me thinks). couldnt be bothered going to the banks in the shit conditions.