Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Barwon Banks Mayhen 09-09-05

Barwon Banks Mayhen 09-09-05

Well what can I say today was just our day.

The adventure began with us waking up at 5 am and being at the ramp at 7am. The trip out was all right and we saw some whales. At first it didn’t look good with the only fish to come onboard for the fist hour was an iodine bream and a sergeant baker then we moved in to 80 meters of water and the fun began. Dropped the anchor and before I could even get a bait in the water my uncle was on and I netted his 1.5-2 kg pearly (estimate) while I was doing that I was on too moments later two stonka pearlies came on board well to cut this part of the story short we bagged out on pearlies I around about half an hour to an hour. Them we got tired of letting good 40-50 cm specimens go so we decide to head home then dad said “ay fellas lets give this so\pot a try” so we did and I tell you what it was good that we did. We fished an area where it goes 95m 95m then suddenly rises to 77m of water the first fish on board was mine, my first ever snapper 70cm long it was a true ripsnorter of a snapper. Then dad got a few of similar size and so did my uncle. Dad later got bricked by something big (big snapper we think). And we ended up bagging out on snapper to so it was one humdinger of a fishing trip.

A lot of people said I will have my day soon and it was today for sure and without further a due the picies

Chemmy

P.s. rob did you get my note?

Re: Barwon Banks Mayhen 09-09-05

/

chemmy you little champ well done son there are some nice fish there young lad.really good to see as in 1 and ahalf hours time im of to the banks myselfe though conditions won"t be that glassy i expect. good pearly"s but i thought i had a real snodger fishing a comp a few months ago whent 4.5 kilo would you believe a guy the next day got one 5 kilo what a horse (bugga) well done chemmy again i will report in if we produce the goods tight lines foockchucker

Nice work chemmy.. and apparently.. you was ere..

Very well done Chemmy.

I bet you will not sleep tonight.
    Every time you close your eyes you will see that rod getting hit, fish coming to the surface, the whole nine yards.

I would also say that you deserve a fair bit of respect that you have just earned.

God on you!!!!

Top fish! well done buddy, dont i get any recognition for cleaning the fish . lol, thanks for the snapper and pearly, alomost gone already. catcha in 2 weeks

Well done chemmy, put the hours in and your get the results. Looks like typical Friday weather out there. well done mate.

CHEEEEEMMMMMYYYYYY

#

YeeeeAAAAHHHHH # # #

How AWESOME is that???

DOUBLE BAG OUT!!!! You are now THE KING!!!

I can still only dream of a catch like that mate

WELL DONE INDEED #

Keep those 2 spots to yourself, I reckon you've earn't them a few times over #

PS:

Did you catch the snapps on:
    1 - a rig with a light running ball sinker with reel in free-spool, or
    2 - bottom bashing with a paternoster dropper rig and a heavy snapper lead?

Good on ya chemmy, the persistence has paid off mate I think its time to change your avatar