Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Barwon Banks Mayhen 09-09-05

Re: Barwon Banks Mayhen 09-09-05

Quote Originally Posted by gotwet
    ok i think hes got the message

i cant belive you guys. any one would think the poor bugger speared a whale or something. good fishing chemmy dont let all this high horse stuff get to ya mate.

if this happened on my boat i would just throw the small ones back on the way in. mistakes counting fish happens. glad you didnt run into the law.

look forward to your next adventure and remeber to count them before comming back in.

cheers mal

not the first time mal something like this has happend

shooting wobbies is not agaist the law and i don't know why you keep bringing that pic up

THanks for understanding gotwet and yes i got the message for sure this aint going to happen aging and i can garantee you all that don't you people know the saying "you learn from your mistakes"

piece of carpet bag steak chemmy. not to worry we had a good day on sat at the banks after you but until 12.00 had only one snapper and a couple of parrot in the box until that famouse one last drift resulted in snappery squire to just over 4 kilo and a great pearley of 3.5 kilo. nice conditions despite the forcast although the trip in was a bit wet and bumpy with the north up to over 20 knts. catch ya next time you are onto them foockchucker.

Hey Chemmy you got any pic's bet you hope the fisheries didn't see that pic. $250 bucks a fish, maybe court hope they got the net in jail
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gotwet,
    Whats with the "high horse" comment, didnt you chuck in your two bobs worth as well.

Chemmy,
    I know you would have learnt from your mistake, its a shame that you posted your mistake in a public forum. That really makes it worse for you, not just cause your a young fella who passes comment on almost everything. I guess other people think that someone who has been here for so long, just should know the rules and regs. Mate this kind of incident has seen men lose more than their pride. You are getting off lightly, thats a fact. Its serious stuff and I know you realise this NOW.

Cheers
    James

mate i have learnt my lesson so now this thread is over and done with ok ....ok

Chemmy,

What a way to spoil your first really good catch > Only you could turn such a top catch into a disaster. Learn the rules and stick to them .... no excuses. Who was captain of the vessel? If it was you then YOU need to take responsibility and never let anyone else talk you into doing something you shouldn't, no matter who they are.

Mark

Hey fellas, It is chemmy dad's talking, I must admit we have made a honest mistake with extra perlies.
    So don't blame my son for this, if it makes you feel better blame me. please call fisheries if you inclined to do so besides you the rego number and I will deal them them the honest way - don't you you worry about it.
    I know I don't have to do this, but I promise you guys this will not happen again. Besides you must agree if we were the bloody law breakers trying to exploit the natural resourses of our beatifull Australia , you would not hear a word from us.... we would be just minding our business, if you know what mean.
    So I would really appreciate if you cut my son a slack this time.
    Have a good night till the next post from the Banks. Cheers.

gotwet

ive almost had a gut full of the do-gooders on here who are so quick to bag any one who makes a mistake

how about some helpful advise. and a bit of understanding.

so from now on i will not post whats going on fishing wise in my area and will not read the posts of people who are so quick to bag others.

sorry chemmy i know you said this thread is dead but these di^&h%#ds
    get up my nose.

Gotwet thats a real shame

[smiley=laola.gif]everyone has a right to there opinion
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sportfish_5

That must be what they call a silent protest

Gotwet,
    You have shown your true colours, you dont have a good understanding of what this site is about. How will this boy benefit from your advice ?

Chemmys Dad,
    Its a public forum and like I said earlier, men have lost more than their pride. If his pride is dented then thats pretty trivial compared to how some other people may see this incident. Most people here like your boy and know he has a lot to learn even if he does think he has all the answers. Take a look at the good comments he recieved until the error was picked up.

Cheers
    James

Chemmy time to usew that speargun my boy

hmmm devocean thats it teach him violence

Gotwet? Mate you have made 15 posts total most of which are in this topic, looks like you have really imparted some valuable knowledge on all of us! Everyone has a right to his or hers opinion!