Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Barwon Banks Mayhen 09-09-05

Re: Barwon Banks Mayhen 09-09-05

chemmy finally lands the big one
    well done mate
    I'm sure your a happy boy now

PS I bet the first thing that went throught your mind as you boated those fish was 'can't wait to post the pic's on here'

well done again

Daniel

well done chemmy and chemmys dad. that sure is a nice effort. congrats

cheers phil
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

Hope you are hungry!!

Hey Chemmy - looks like you and ya dad have matchin' jumpers - TEAM CHEMMY

ROFLAMO maccamania

Hey chemmy,
    congrats on those fish. Looks like you had a fantastic time of it. Mate, you had that success cause ya didn't give in. Everyone gave ya flack about not picking up those times on the banks when others were catching, but ya didn't let that get you down. You stuck to your guns, kept trying, kept getting tips off the others on the site, and finally your time came. Thats what fishing and life are all about, NEVER GIVING IN!! Recon it is the best feeling in the world when people are giving you stick, but ya keep trying until you produce the goods. You should feel well proud.
    Good for you mate,
    Cheers Fritzy

well done chemmy. fished wide of cape moreton yesterday 9/9/05, bagged out on pearlys to 4 kg. threw a lot back well over legal trying to nail some reds, but no luck, all under size, scored 1 nice cod 3 & a bit kg. all in all a good day on the water, good conditions, good fish, good company. ( snuck out before the dreaded n.westerlies) all the best, kevy.

DaneCross

Top stuff chemmy, champion effort [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] Love the matching jumpers

yes good catch there chemmy, you would have had some fun fighting those snappa, they were taking the baits hard, you must have struggled finding somewhere to put them with those 2 small eskys?

and ps, yes i got your note, lol.

ps, more than 15 perlies, lucky patrol werent out

bidkev

That showed 'em Chemmy. Top effort mate and a big hand for dad too. Keep at it son and you'll soon be up there with the best of 'em. You're gonna need a 126 litre Tropical if you keep this up.

cheers

kev

Thank you all for your comments

Scott- I was really tired so I will write it now Scott helped clean the fish good work Scott.
    Maccamania- we were bottom bashing using 5/0 black magic circle hooks and 4 oz snapper leads. lol team Chemmy for sure
    Caloundra- yep that was what I was thinking.
    Mackmauler- yeh nthat little esky was for food but we had to eat the food quick to make room for the fish and we are now getting a new 130L Ice Kool esky

one last pic

Sportfish_5

Well done Chemmy - goes to show we are really having a bumper season.

but I am afraid keeping more than the possession limits is just not good enough mate > They are there for a reason and we should not disregard them.

Looked like a very nice day from where I was WORKING >

Greg

for scott15

Cheminator... better get urself up to dat with the rules and regs if ur gonna be gettin some big hauls.. ur allowed 5 pearl perch per a person... looks like uve got a few more

Great stuff chemmy [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]... we all new your time would come. Gotta admire your persistance and good humour when thnigs weren't going so well.

Cheers,

Mark