Thread: Some More Jigging Pics Sambos And Kings.

Some More Jigging Pics Sambos And Kings.

Had to work yesterday unfortunately , but my mates Kevin and Brad went out for a jig off the Tweed. They started at the 35's but the water was dirty and didnt look to good so made the run out to the deeper jigging marks. They were straight into the fish and ended up with 13 fish between the two of them. I had a blow by blow commentary at work, not a happy chappy but at least someone was catching them. The 300g Chaos jigs seem to do the job withiut them having to go to the 400's. It was quite interesting to hear that the conditions were completely opposite on Monday when we found the cleaner water on the 35fm line and didnt do any good on the deeper marks.Oh well will be out there next week again.

Re: Some More Jigging Pics Sambos And Kings.

Brad with a good size Sambo

Kev with a kingie

Brad with another king

Oops that the same one of the sambo

Lets try again , Brad with another kingie

Looks like fun flickflak

On the trip we just returned from we switched to plastics for a while to mix it up and had a ball with rat kingies on snapbacks with light gear - what a hoot
    Cheers,
    Tony

That sounds like good fun Tony
    I got one on Monday on a bait jig didnt know what was going on.

hehe yep bait jigs can get some interesting results

First drop with the bait jig this trip BigDan pulled up half a dozen Trevally

Cheers,
    Tony

Tony

I hooked a marlin on one in feb and had it on for about 5 min, every time it jumped it had 4 slimeys trailing behind. Quite a funny site. Ended up breaking the bait jig

Great Fish fellas. Last summer I watched a mate catching bait with a bait jig on a hand line when a small black marlin took his livies. The thing was jumping all over the place wrapped in a no. 6 wilson bait jig and 20ld hand line. Quite funny watching my mate chase this thing around his boat. When I radioed him to ask why he didnt just bust it off, he replied, he wanted his bait jig back!! It was the only one he had left! It took him 20 minutes, but he somehow got his jig back. The funniest bit was watching him pull it on board by himself to unwrap and release the fish. My clients all gave him a huge cheer!!
    Cheers
    "May your ratchet keep screamin"
    www.ausfish.com.au/bpc

Dave

Well done again. I think i will have to learn more about jigging. How much is one of these jigs worth?

between 15 and 30 dollars mate

Mono
    Must have been really good to watch

Point_Blank

Hi Hainsey

Bought some 300 gram Chaos Jigs today at Doug Burts Shop on the Gold Coast for $32.95 (full price), but they are fully rigged which makes them better value than most of the others which are unrigged! Besides that have a look at the fish they are catching hey Flickflack!!!!