Thread: the pin late sunday.

the pin late sunday.

gaday all fished the pin late thisarvo.
    needed diner.
    and with the boat traffic from the past 2 days a diet is in order.
    fish from wallies gutter , the kallinga bank area , crusoe island area and back near ruddy marss.
    dropped 1 at wallies.
    drop 3 tailor at kallinga bank
    drop another flatty at the slipping sands.
    tailor and flatties around the 40+ mark.
    finally boated a 49cm flatty at the entrance to horrizon shores on the way to the ramp
    should have fished there to start with and saved 10 bucks worth of fuel. and 2 plastics ( tailor damage)
    should mention that the HIGH LIGHT TO MY WEEKEND WAS TO SEE A JETSKI BEING TOWED IN .
    IT WAS SUNK.

Cheers Cloud 9
    then it realy gets ughly

Re: the pin late sunday.

Always good to hear about the jetski that broke, makes up for the quiet day fishing.
    Was watching the jetskis terrorise a few moored boats on the western side of the Hornibrook Bridge yesterday, I was always under the impression that this side of the bridge was out of bounds to the 'look at me brigade'. They certainly can spoil a good day on the water.
    Regards Cameron.

keen_as_mustard

Re: the pin late sunday.

jetskis - don't we love 'em

a few weeks ago we saw one guy sitting on his ski 50-100 metres from any depth of water and the tide was still going out. he spent the best part of 3-4 hours sitting there waiting for some water.

to get into that situation, he must have been flying over very shallow water for a good distance. even if we did want to help, there was nothing we could do!

I bet he won't terrorise that spot again!