Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banks Report 24/9

Re: Banks Report 24/9

Nice mixed bag there mate! I missed you at the ramp when we arrived you were pushing off! We killed it check the report out!

Mitch

nice mixed bag you got there mark
    things were a little slow for us too (westie & I) fished the 7 mile, still got a few keepers but nothing to write home about

Daniel

Great to see you managed a feed mark. I didnt even think to give you a call, we were on a different channel to usual.(vhf 80) so we could talk to reefmaster up at DI. What majic conditions saturday proved to be!
    Looks like those big parrot arnt to safe while you guys are around! catch ya...foxy

Steven78, If I could have got hold of those mutton birds, they would have been dinner. > Due to no current we were fishing floaters with no sinkers. When the fish did eventually start to take floaters, we couldn't get a bait down past the mutton birds as it took to long to clear the depth they dive down to. The only way we could get a floater down was to throw bits of pillie as far in the other direction to which we wanted our floater to be, and then keep throwing them bits and pieces for a couple of minutes until the bait was down enough.

Chis, ya could have pulled up beside us, I wouldn't have minded.

Snappa, as long as you don't mention the weather, you can follow us to the Hards

Its a shame I missed everyone at the ramp, it would have been good to catch up, must not have missed by much.

Daniel, at least you got a few keepers. I will get you out to the Banks soon. Should have an opening next time out if your still interested.

Cheers,

Mark

Saw you car at the ramp Foxy, and thought you would be up at the hards chasing reds. #How did you go. #You have been a bit quiet lately, have you sorted your computer problems out.

Cheers,

Mark

noluck

nice fish mark
    that birds are realy pain . I had problem with tham too and after pulling one or two of it in boat endup putting biger sinker but was hard to cach fish ,
    dfox would not have problem with birds he could bring his shot gun and fire one in air .and that will ceep the birds away for some time
    cheers no_luck

bidkev

Well done Mark. Parrot! Now they're one fish that I think taste great.

kev

Hi Mark,

Nice catch there mate.

You know, I reckon I'd have to agree with ya missus - the little fellas certainly do taste the best. (but whenever I tell my mates that they always tell me "only a bloke who can't catch big fish would say something like that")

Lol Macca, I'll have to lift my game #