Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DI research trip

Re: DI research trip

good stuff greg. some great fish there. love that tuskie. hope you threw it back they are terrible eating fish .

cheers phil
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

another

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

good work greg, thats a great variety

Some nice fish caught there Greg [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Should of filled up with bait for the next couple of trips.
    Look forward to the good pics in B&B.

Good report greg, there defently is no better feeling then finding a new patch of ground and droping down for solid hook-ups! Nice nobby mate! and those conditions are what you pray for! catch ya...foxy

G'day Greg,

Once again top report mate, quality fish and awesome pics - I don't normally care too much for whale pics but those ones are a real treat, well done. You and Jeffo must have been to the same photography classes

I had not long ago put a post on Foxies "Hunting the Hards" thread saying how good it was to see another report given that it had been a while since we'd heard from him - and also was looking forward to your next one whenever that may be given that it had probably been just as long since I'd seen your name on here, and bada bing bada bang - there it is - SWEET

PS Greg - is there anywhere on this planet that you CAN'T catch good fish??