Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snapper Assault @ The Banks 24/9

Re: Snapper Assault @ The Banks 24/9

It wasn't a matter of the esky size rather the fact we couldn't catch anything other than snapper! Never the less i will be purchasing a new esky in the near future!

Top stuff Mitch,

Looks like not only a bigger esky on the cards, but a bigger FREEZER too

They are some real quality fish, hey?

PS Mitch,

didn't happen to toss a soft plastic in amongst 'em, did ya? If so, I'd love to hear how it went #

Hey thanks macca certainly was a good day! I had bought some soft plastics especially for the trip but never used them! To much effort under the circumstances i guess! I wish i did give them a try cause they were hitting everything that was in the water. Always next time i suppose!

Mitch

G'day guys,

Just a quick question, as a long term estuary & close insure angler who has just bought a 480 Freedomsport I was wanting to know if you guys think this craft is adequate to travel to the banks? Is so would it be possible to hook up with anyone for a trip out?

Cheers.

Well done there Mitch. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Superb catch of fish.

Gold lad's well done nice sounder pic to that is some serious fish!

Cheers

MAD!

all i can say is nice with chips

Well Done reeldreamer
    You Guys sure had a fantastic day out at the banks! Thanks for the photos you supplied, I'm sure this has put the fire back into fishing for quite a few people.

Cheers
    Divemaster

just a quick question, do you regularly use the fish id to identify fish on your sounder or is that just a p155 take.

i have always found the fish id to represent anything remotely like a fish ie jelly fish, weed etc

andrew

Depends on the sensitivity of the sounder! In this photo it was set as low as possible! When we arrived there was nothing this was taken after the burley set in! The results speak for themselves really!