Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HUNTING THE HARDS

Re: HUNTING THE HARDS

foxy

kick them bums off .....

and put spiro and myself on...

we could listen to the grand final......

"whats the time"

Good to see some great results Dave it certainly sounded like you deserved it in the strong current. What a ripper weekend it turned out to be. Kind of wished we took extra fuel and headed wide but we did ok in close. Can never trust that weather man. Surprised to hear that Adam wasn't having a spew for once but atleast Paul was in form and dropping fish like usaul.

Bring on the good weather

Cheers Greg

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

GO HARD Dave

WOW - just when I thought you'd been quiet for a while - there you go and post just one report of just one of your trips that would out-do all my trips this year put together. That is some real quality right there. Well done indeed.

Hey Greg,

You've been a bit quiet too of late. I'm betting that doesn't mean that you haven't been doing well though, hey?

Quote Originally Posted by -spiro-
    Where's dad's pearlie Dave? I tried a few times to contact you on 80 with no luck. Thats a top effort by yourself and the crew. I had plans of fishing the hards but more worried about the weather coming in. We sat on about 30klm's after we spoke, for a deccent ride the rest of the way to the banks.
    Chris- unfortunatly the old boy couldnt make this trip so he's got a bit of catch up work to do on the old pearlies!
    Dont know why you couldnt reach me on the vhf, i seemed to be hearing everyone else quite well?
    At one stage i was talking to pete and we both couldnt raise you? anyway hope to catch up next time...

Les-mate was one of those trips where no-one took many pics, so i never even got a photo of me holding a fish i needed zeeke there to take a heap of pics with his fancy camera! If i ever need a tyre changed at sea ill give you a call, lol.
    Matt- i never wieghed the trag, but ive caught hundreds of them and these were well above average.
    Greg-the weather really turned it on! if anything it was too still out there
    I dont know what was wrong with adam, he never had a spew! caught all the vermin! had numerous snags and caught a grinner he must have had a off day i guess!
    ...foxy

Yeh i heard you talking to Pete at that time and tried to raise you about 1 hour latter. I also tried 80 for a couple of attempts. Shame about the old boy, but there's always next time
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah good report Dave, top weekend fishing. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] You didn't mention dougies spillage I think the boat still smells and the floors sticky.

Snappa,
    As long as I'm pullin in the fish, you got no chance mate .

Greg,
    Mate I think you need to start waking up a bit earlier, you keep missing on the feeding times. [smiley=wiseguy.gif]

Yep paul a waste of good liquor

HEY 1000 posts!

You forgot to mention the cheeseburgers !!!!!

yea not a bad catch for a boat load of novices.dave ,imagine how big the snapper would be if i was with ya .

fishing so far out do you have to check your catch with customs ?

well done lads

PS hope that wasnt rum that got spilt

cheers scott

Gee your right scott, just imagine what may have been with a gun snapper fisherman on board like you oh mighty one!
    Rest easy old mate the drinking mishap was jack daniels ...foxy