Thread: Bass Season Lookin Good

Bass Season Lookin Good

It has been a steady start to the oncoming bass season. Went out this morning to concentrat on the fresh waters and worked a little harder than usual. Total for the time between 5.30am and 8.30am 19 fish. All over 38cm with the biggest going a very fit 47cm. Got bricked by some steamrollers and bought back some structure with some others but all exciting stuff in very skinny water. Mr Flickflack you should recognise some of the backdrops
    Certainly seems to be pretty healthy stocks at the moment - all were released by the way.

Re: Bass Season Lookin Good

Out in the open water - couple submerged old camphors

another over 42cm

last one - they all look the same after awhile

help if I actually put a pic in

well done scroman thats a nice mornings work. 19 fish in 3hrs is a top effort.
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

Good one mate I am suprised we havent bumped into each other there , what boat do you fish off?

G'day Rod - imagine two blokes in a little kitchen sink
    Most times it is my mates boat - 3.65m Blue fin white with a 55lb bow mount minn kota named ivabiggin - nuthin flash but he has down all the timber and carpet work - she is a very neat functional little boat. Twin deep cycle batteries - we have'nt come close to flattening yet
    I'm working this Monday coming but don't normally - we will have to catch up for a few throws

Ile look out for you guyd next time i am up there.

spam