Thread: seaway plastics

seaway plastics

Fished in the sea way flickin softies Gulps s\w 3* shrimp natural from about 3.30pm till dusk .Bagged 4 flatties 58,48,38,40,and supprisingly a 37 cm snapper.I had about 15 herring (livies)turn on their sides and thats with an aerator and a fresh change of water too.Who knows?So off too charris sea food i went and got 4 super fresh mullet.Hit the far north hole in sea way with a nicely presented slab of mully ,did no good .Tried a few other holes south,not even a sniff.Decided to get the flick stik back out and baited up some mully strips and flicked towards the rocks and scored two breamies 37,30. It just goes to show ,results wise,(ya got to love those plastics.)

Re: seaway plastics

Willster
    that report makes me keen, have only just started to try plastics and those fish coming from home waters will keep me perservering on how to present them to to get a similar result. At present its all frustration.

Cheers mate. Richo
    Regards

Richo

Re: seaway plastics

yeh, stick with it mate.Just bleed the boys down the tackle store and this site for as much info as you can get .just hit known hotspots and keep ur colours natural and work em slow .And enjoy the water.