Thread: pine river plasticing (sat,sunday)

pine river plasticing (sat,sunday)

(sat) chemmy, brad and myself went to the pine for a quick fish. ended up taking home a sand crab,2 tailor and a whiting. Brad lost a big flattie due to grabbing the line at the boat trying to stop the fish from running, estimated size to be around 80cm. I also lost a big flattie due to the hook pulling at the boat >, estimated size to be around the 90's PB for me. chemmys digi cam got soaked. no more camera.

(sunday) went again today with brads brother in the scanoe, fish caught were, threadfin salmon,whiting,flathead,tarwine,tailor and catfish. Plenty of tailor caught around the mouth on slugs and deep divers. All fish caught on 4" powerbaits

no pics due to chemmys camera, no more pics for a while guys from chemmy lol

chanquetas

Re: pine river plasticing (sat,sunday)

Sounds like a bloody good haul Scott. Good to see the large variety of fish around! And a canoe's great I reckon. Shame about the camera...

good stuff scott. i bet it was great pullen in the threado! sorry to hear bout the camera - soumds like something i'd do! good luck.

cuzza

good to hear you caught some nice fish. pitty you dropped a pb flathead. terrible to hear about the camera chemmy.
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cuzzamundi
    i bet it was great pullen in the threado!
    cuzza
    my mate got it, it was only 20cm lol

bidkev

Not bad Scott considering the trawlers have been working it. My condolences to chemmy on the loss of his camera. Pisses you off when you lose something you've worked hard for.

kev