Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANOTHER 5 snappa ....

Re: ANOTHER 5 snappa ....

Quote Originally Posted by Lacey Blue Dog
    Great effort to go out that far in those conditions. #A quick question how long did it take at those revs as Im keen to go from Noosa but would like more info and would it be better to head out from down your way?

Lacey Bluedog
    I would head from mooloolaba at this time of year because of the ne comming through early it could be a bugger of a ride back to noosa

Ian
    Alcohol doesn't agree with me, but i sure do enjoy the argument!!!

gropeher

Snappa,
    that freezer of yours must be chocker block of snapper this season. Good work. I got your e-mail and will give you a call this week.

Cheers Ryan..

Snappa,
    We launched just before you guys (recognised Ken's rig 'Reel Tuff') and hung about the mouth of the river for a little before deciding to push on. We saw your lights ahead of us for awhile aswell but we took it easy and only ended up going as far as the inside of the banks in about 60m for minimal result (parrot). I presume you guys went out over of the eastern edge in deeper water? Your persistence certainly paid off - well done.
    Dave

i do not have that much knowledge of the banks but i'm sure ken said we were on the eastern side fishing in about 80/85 mts

there were a few boats just outside the harbour ... not sure on what to do .??

by 11 the fish had switch off and went for a snooze same as i did ....

"whats the time"

noluck

good one peter nice snapper
    we just hold on rump to till storm is over
    what time did u camm back ?
    cheers no_luck

So you did go fishing Pete, is that why it was rough.

Nice catch there mate, let the other boys get the pearlies and you keep catching them snappa [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]