Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mud Island firsts....

Re: Mud Island firsts....

Grrrrrr!!! [smiley=angryfire.gif]

And here's me and Sunny bashing our way over to Moreton friday night to fish non-stop til saturday lunchtime for 1 mac bl%#dy tuna!!! (Good fun they are though!)

Next time Cheech! Won't say no again!!!

Commodore

Good on ya Cheech, well done , bloody I new &#$$^ wanted to go but M.I.L. put a end to that &@^#$ , could caught fish &^$#$&&*, play happy family &##&$ , oh well going to the bush week end so hope to bring home a yella or two.
    Mate, maybe cause you were on your pat malone was the key?, no rum bottles a bang ‘n, swearing, pissing in the water… …and I’d call that 50cm plus fish a quality bay squire (no bump), but a good fish regardless , did you get them in spot x or y? going down to see propdinger today and get your bracket.

Bloody fish on the bite….cant go……..mumble mumble…..
    Cheers,
    Matt

I think we will have to make him do a CCD (Cheech, Chong, Dan) charter Matt!

We'll get some rum n whiskey into the action.... At least then if we don't get fish, we'll still have a good night!!!

Commodore

I’m with you Dan, have now negotiated unlimited leave passes for the next month ,
    Will get the brew going for the rum, whiskey and brandy (for the captain) guarantee night of fun.
    Tonight looks good…..

I'm keen if you are!!! Dunno if Craig will be in for it though....

Well done Craig. Bagging out in the bay on snapper is a great effort [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] .... although i've seen you throw bigger ones back ... and at the time you were doing this lol

Top catch

Mark