Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First trip offshore Sat 01

Re: First trip offshore Sat 01

very small world sidewayz...Anything I should know? Kidding. How was the fishing out of Noosa? The boat is great and he certainly looked after it a credit to him actually. Bluedog how did you do out of noosa? Got any tips for optimising performance? Go team Allison eh!

Regards Scott

nice work . .. . love the fight of a good cobe.

great lookin rig , i,m looking at getting out of my ally centre , even though great
    fishing space , wouldn,t mind a smoother faster ride.
    keep us posted on its performance , i,m keen on the feautres of the allison

cheers
    guy

sidewayz

Scott it certainly caught it's fair share of fish when i was deckie on board It was really good out of Noosa,mi found it a great boat to fish out of with plenty of room and everything that you need. He did look after it but i think that was mainly due to lack of use Take it easy...

Sidewayz

Nice Boat Scott, I seen you driving it the other weekend when I was out in the middle of the bay.

Nothing better then to test your rig in the conditions you did, it all adds up to more experience, the more the merrier.

As for experience, how about I hook up as your deckie in the near future, I would love to get out there, Barwon Banks would be good.

Nice fish, a good day and experience was had, good on you!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Show me the Snapper!