Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Murphies mayhem

Re: Murphies mayhem

Once again boys, top fish. There nice size parrot Rob. You guys seem to get the better fishing weather through the week.

Rob, Timbo & Phil you have to stop this it's killin me
    top fish Phil & love the 6 spews that's gotta hurt.
    kleiny

Top work Rob the fishing master, Tim the plastics king and Phil the man with the iron stomach

Great fish fellas and Phil that is one ripsnorter of a cobe

Chemmy

hey boys looks like a good trip with great results....musta been the berly hey....congrats
    terry (maztez)
    Cheers Tezza

Top work yet AGAIN
    Conditions don't look all that bad ....you've done worse

Phill , nice cobe mate , especially for a first , trust these lads to put you onto em !

bidkev

Top fish again boys. Phil, you did well there mate. I remember when I used to get sick and I didn't feel like doing *anything* let alone pulling in something like that. Well done mate.

kev

Yeh, conditions in the pics look nice, that was as we were coming home, by that stage the wind had all but dropped and the miles of white caps had disappeared and phil actually had some colour

Quote Originally Posted by mackmauler
    phil actually had some colour
    what do u mean? white is a colour, so is green,
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

NO ZEEKE

heres mine
    safe in the "shed"

thanks - a - lot chris [spiro] for the GPS marks...

"whats the time"

Nice Going Boys - some top fish there - the Tuskies are HUGE

Rob - you've gone to the top of the ranks - outdone yourself again... Show us some pics of the pearlies

Tim - is that your TLD with Razza's modified handle? - If so, do you run braid or mono for bait fishing? I'm guessing you use braid for soft plastics? I'd be interested to know what you use for different situations.

Phil, Mate Awesome Cobia and you managed to smile and all - well done. My wife knows exactly how you feel - I have a pic of her holding up a smaller cobia - she had just been throwing her guts up when she hooked up - still managed to smile for the camera though. Amazing how a good fish can make you smile in the most dire of situations hey?

Top stuff guys and congrats on your first cobia mate, not the last i'm sure. Regards Scott

Well done boys, you guys never fail to impress. Well done phil, now its my turn

Quote Originally Posted by philip_thomson
    thanks for a great day and putting me onto my first cobia Rob and Tim. conditions out sure weren't the friendliest. it all was to much for me. i think i counted 6 spews it sure takes alot out of you when your hurling your guts out.

another great day ill be eating cobia for a few years now.

Cheers Phil
    Unlike a souths boy to crumble like that [smiley=disappointed.gif] [smiley=sick2.gif]

Mishinoffishin

Phil, you gotta start eating those pillie sandwiches and wash them down with a glass of tuna oil before the trips out . Then your efforts don't go unrewarded and the crew will cheer for you with every spew . A very respectable 1st cobia mate.
    Rob and Tim, you arn't leaving much room to suprise us with reports anymore. When we see a report posted by Mackmauler we know what we are going to see before we even open it these days.......lotsa fish and then even more fish . Now pics of Phil DURING the spew action or pics of Tim jumping in to wrestle the cobes into the boat instead of a using a gaff or pics of Rob with anything other than quality fish in his hands......now that will be different .
    Cheers, Jay's bro

adriancorrea

Top effort fellas
    Im glad the conditions werent like that last week.
    Well done Phill nice cobia for being abit off colour [smiley=sick2.gif] lol
    What can I say Rob, Another great day on the ss mackmauler but then and again when isnt it

Phill I hope you come next time I go out with Rob so as you can burley up some parrot for me lol

Tight Lines
    Adrian