Thread: Bay Run 4-10-05

Bay Run 4-10-05

I am a new member and this is my first post on Ausfish. I work with Fishin Dan and so the introduction to the website has been an enjoyable one. I went out with a mate from Wellington Point early Tuesday morning loaded up with a range of plastics, fresh squid and mullet strips. The idea was to drop 8 pots in at the back of green island in an attempt to find some sandies in case the fishing went wrong. Set up on the northern end of Harry Atkinson and caught 20 or 30 squire all justy under size. Three times we had big runs come to an end when they found the reef and decided to run our line across it. Ended up heading towards Moreton and drifting for whiting in an attempt to put something on the plate. All in all a good day and with nearly 40 whiting and 10 good crabs on the way home, dinner was catered for and the wife was happy. Sorry no pics, but I will make sure I take the camera on every trip from here on in.

Re: Bay Run 4-10-05

Welcome to the site

We'll have to go out there and try to find out what those "unstoppables" where... If they keep busting us off, I will just have to take the TLD25 out there!

bidkev

Welcome to the site mate. Hope to see plenty of reports in the future..........with pics

kev

Thanks Fishin Dan and Kingtin. I didn't even think about the camera as I wasn't a member of Ausfish. But that will be the second thing packed from now on ...... after the cold beer that is!

nice post for a new member

cheers pete

Good stuff mate and a good report. Good luck next time with the unstoppables. Regards Scott

You get the fish and show us the pics. Thats all we ask.
    Then we make comment on how dirty we are that we did not get to go that day.

Welcome to the site Fish_Lightning

Angla

adriancorrea

Well done and welcome to the site
    Might have to get out there and try and stop these things and find out what they are lol
    Or maybe you can catch them and post up apic or two

Tight Lines
    Adrian

Good report and welcome. Looking forward to some pics as one member would say.

Cheers Steven
    Cheers

Steven

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me to the site, I hope to fish along side you all at some stage....camera in hand of course

Once the boats finished mate, we will be out there slayin em! There'll be a lot of photos to take then