Thread: Turkey beach / agnes

Turkey beach / agnes

Took an early mark and headed north for a reckie.

Hit Agnes Water Friday night and called into see mates from Brisvegas. #Also collected small tinnie and outboard from Roz. #( worked a treat, thanks ! )

Made my way to Turkey beach and fished the 7 mile creek area. #Action was slow but managed a few species of reef fish etc. #There was the odd Spottie near Goat rocks. #Camped at the cove just before the Headland. #Sandfly heaven I have found.

Made my back to Agnes late Sunday arvo for beers with Mick and rellies. #Said he donged a few spanish off Round Hill Headleand.

The reef fishing at 1770 has been slow, according to reports. #but hopefully this will change next week for the M & G. #Need a report ) good one Tony ), for the red coloured fish !

Just checked weather, looking a bit windy for the fiorst few days of the trip, but, there is always the creeks. #Will check in with you then Tony.

Must let Vlad know we are turning up on Saturday night.

Cheers # Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Mishinoffishin

Re: Turkey beach / agnes

May the winds be light and the fish bite mate . We are expecting some good bay mackeral reports to start coming in soon....don't let us down .
    Cheers, Jay's bro

let us know when you are settled in after the m&g ill head up for some mackerel action

I've just joined - off the 1770 on Monday from NSW to hopefully catch some mackerel. Is anything happening yet> Also, (sorry for my ignorance) - what does M & G mean.

Tight lines!

meet and greet

just let me know when action hots up & weather calms down & ill be there. Work commiments & lack of staff & family can take a back seat if the fishing gods are smilling.Even if only for one day

waiting brad