Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redcliffe Snapper on SPs from Kayak

Re: Redcliffe Snapper on SPs from Kayak

Tried a few different spots from Redcliffe down to Scotts Point Beach...

Once I get (If!) my canoe delivered up here, then I'll be hitting those reefs a lot more!

chanquetas

Be good to see more kayaks/canoes around.
    I just got back from Nunday Ck about half hr ago. Posting some pics soon.
    Cheers,
    Jake

No Fishing_Dan that wasn`t Chanquetas, It was me on my first real trip on the Hobie.
    Was a great morning only got 2 Grinners and a small cod on power baits- First time S P fishing
    Enjoyed the S#$% out of it, maybe some piccies next time.
    [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]Cheers

Are those hobie's the Quest or Mirage? and are you happy with your choice? Have been thinking about doing the same thing and getting some kayaks for me and the GF.

kayaks what will nwe fish out next
    great fishing

cheerspete

chanquetas

Quote Originally Posted by NIZ
    Are those hobie's the Quest or Mirage? and are you happy with your choice? Have been thinking about doing the same thing and getting some kayaks for me and the GF.
    Ive got the Hobie Outback and my missus has the Sport, both with the Mirage Drive system, (the pedals). We love them, as you can see by my postings we get a lot of use out of them. Try to get out a couple of times a week. We eat a lot of fish!

If you want to catch up on the water some time you can have a go at mine, or go to Sunstate Hobie at Cooroy and see Mal, he's the only qld distributor and he lives opposite Lake MacDonald, so you can test drive his kayak before you buy. Take your rod, we did and my missus caught a Bass.

I dont know what Seagull has....whether it has the Mirage or not?

Top effort, I take my hat off to you in that extra effort machine. Would love to get one one day.

Cheers Steven
    Cheers

Steven

My kyak is a Dk green outback with the mirage system, I am happy with everything except all the bloody water inside the the footwell, but then if the feet are on the pedals they don`t get wet do they,
    cheers
    J_L

Well done Jake. Have sent a pm

Have caught squire on berkley wato's in 3' near the mouth of the brissy river and in around all dockings around there and boy are they fun. Went out on saturday morning with my bro and dad just flicking softies near the dockings and ended up with 6 28+ bream and a big estuary cod. Couldnt imagine how fun it would in a kayak! would be unreal. congrats on some lovely squire and great pics.

cheers danny shep