Thread: Pin sp Jewie 11 Oct.

Pin sp Jewie 11 Oct.

Down to the pin today for a few flathead and then a go for jewfish. Got a couple of medium flattie then mid morning the tide was right with light wind. Only my second attempt for jew on sp's and nailed one on the fourth drift. 9.5 kilos. awesome. Then on the next drift an 83cm flattie (released). Magic. Had to go home then, didn't bring the big esky. Anyway, a few coldies and some beer battered jew are calling. Cheers. Mike.

Re: Pin sp Jewie 11 Oct.

Awesome stuff!! #I only got my first down there a couple of weeks ago, but yours is a beast compared to mine (~2kg). #What plastics did you get it on? #Nice work with the lizard too!!

6 inch atomic.

Any specific colour, or is that a trade secret?

Good one mate , they are a great fish. Even better when you get em on a softie. CONGRATS

Thats tops. Well done, especially on only your second attempt.
    Cheers,
    Jackash

530bar

well done,
    must feel good to get 1 on the sp

Fantastic effort mate.

Ive been trying to get one there for the last couple of months but haven't managed to crack it yet..... it's bloody tough work ..... but you've fired me up again!

Superb!!

Nice effort mike, would have been great with beer and chips. Might have to get out to the pin for the first time in a couple of years,
    Cheers

Steven