Thread: Pine River by Kayak

chanquetas

Pine River by Kayak

Just thought we'd pop up to the Pine for a poke around. This was our first sojourn to the Pine so we were'nt expecting much. In the water for about 5 minutes and landed this flattie, went about 38cm, so back he went.

Trolled up past the Bruce Highway, catching a few more undersize flatties, all around the 35 to 38cm mark. No Jacks...

Anyway, turned around and went downstream to Griffin for a look around. Its all very pleasant, nice mangroves, birds, but not many fish today.

We shall be back Im sure.

chanquetas

Re: Pine River by Kayak

Actually, there was one particular point of interest. There seemed to be a nude photoshoot going on, with two nude women posing on the beach. If you look closely behind the baby tailor you might see them!

chanquetas

The boats at Tinchi Tampa boat ramp.

Dirty trick changa, youve just given me eyestrain tryin to spot the white pointers

chanquetas

....There was another pic, but this isnt the forum for that kind of thing....

Actually...I was more worried about them getting sunburnt!

The_Walrus

and as any gentlemen would do, you'd offer to rub the 30+ on

Luc

Jake

Everything re your trip today had positives, not least the scenery.

By the way looked at akff link you gave me , very helpful have registered to get info there.

Cheers mate
    Richo
    Regards

Richo

Sportfish_5

Quote Originally Posted by Chanquetas
    Actually, there was one particular point of interest. There seemed to be a nude photoshoot going on, with two nude women posing on the beach. If you look closely behind the baby tailor you might see them!

Ummm - need a better close up there

Two canoes?
    Is that one for each foot?

ya cant do that..............its just not fishing...........you have to post all the pics so we can gauge the size...............i really dont think to many would be offended even if they were a little undersized as long as you let them go on their merry way.........by the way nice flattie

Quote Originally Posted by Chanquetas
    ....There was another pic, but this isnt the forum for that kind of thing....
    The other pic can be emailed to shanej@fishingoz.com and can be hosted elsewhere for everyones viewing pleasure
    Shane