Thread: birbie island 10/10

birbie island 10/10

hey guys fished pumistone passage this mornin . went out at about 9.30 and fish the incoming tide. cought some real nice whiting with the biggest going just under 38cm. also cought some nice flathead and bream. the end result was 9 summer whiting, 3 flathead and 4 bream. was a nice day out there but started to blow in the afternoon.
    cheers steve

Re: birbie island 10/10

Great feed, sounds like an enjoyable time.

Did you fish from shore or boat, bait or plastics?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Show me the Snapper!

a mate of mine fished the passage on the weekend, he ended up catching 3 queen fish up to 94cm.

hey damage i fished form boat and was using worms and prawns as bait. and brenno where abouts were they cought have neva seen queenfish in there before. cheers steve

QUEENIES????? very nice brenno did ya mate get em on bait or plastics?

said he got them on small fillets of gar while fishing for Bream, took about 20 minutes to get them in. also said that when go got the first one close to the boat he saw that it was part of a small school of 7.

mate would kill me if i told you the spot but it was within site of the bridge. also said that there were bait fish everywhere, so that sounds like the reason that they were that far up the passage.

Mark