Thread: Peter Faust Dam Catch and Release Comp

Peter Faust Dam Catch and Release Comp

This is just a quick report about the comp....Fishing was very hard after day one we where fishless ended up 5th out of l think 30+ teams Great comp... lots of legends to meet will do up a report a bit later.... when l get some sleep
    Kids need models, more than they need critics."
    "In youth we learn; in age we understand."
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

Re: Peter Faust Dam Catch and Release Comp

Trev,

It seems you dragged Les down to your level

Sounds like you bounced back with a vengence. 5th out of 30 in that company is quite an achievement.

Your return to form may see you stay in the team - or did Les acarry you

Brett

Well mate..it was his boat and his lures and his knowledge of the dam that got us the Fish...What did l do ? forgot to bring the comps camera....had too go back to get it....forgot the rules book had to go back and get that as well....Then theres the saga of the car keys....But as far as my form slump goes.....l am on the way up....A 102 and 103 in the boat ...There is no need to discuss the fish that l lost the ifs and maybe,s just dont count in comps
    Kids need models, more than they need critics."
    "In youth we learn; in age we understand."
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

Mad_Barry

She was a tuff weekend alright. Luckily the beer was cold, the bourbon was smooth & there was plenty of laughs to be had about the place .

We also had several, should of, would of, could of type stories, but they don't add to the score sheet

Our best, (and only ) to the boat was a 107 on day 1.

Sure was fun fishing.... #not catching is what ya call it
    Be no fun if it was easy all the time.... Think there was over 100 fish lost for comp due hooks not sticking properly and at least 10 of those were ours #
    Top comp and top blokes.... lot of #teams have caught nil fish for several years but keep returning.... more to fishing than just catching #

# Cheer les

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."