Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blaze's 1770 report with pics

blaze's 1770 report with pics

had a fantastic time, lot of firsts for me. All the fish I caught were new to me. Happy moment, dart, winter whiting, small mouth nanigui, hussar, iodine bream, moses perch, bream, red emperor and others with names I cant remember. All my fish were small to under size. Special thanks must first go to Scottygc for the trips in the tinnie (even outside, little boats can do it to), the offer of accomadation. Pete and Tim (didnt end up getting a fish together) great company, spottie on the barbie was great. Thanks guys. Thanks to goes to Roz (chillie mud crab, yumo)first time a lady has taken me fish (she caught the livies, bait the lines, put em in the water) and caught the only fish, a nice flattie. A fantastic person, if you havnt met Roz make the effort.
    Newbie, thanks for the trips off shore, didnt help fill ya esky much mate ( I caucht mostly undersize pearlies and hussars), be some big fish down there as I fed plenty. One thing I can say is at least we didnt burley the water from your boat. Now corrie seem to be able to produce plenty of burley makers on his boat , scotty, jd, names ring a bell.
    Hows the legs Corrie, thanks you also helped make the trip memorable with your hospitality. Thanks must also go to Newbies wife and Corries wife (how do they put up with you guys LOL).
    Lucky Phil and all you guys up at Roz's thanks (damm she spoils you guys)
    Also met the legendary sea raider and his deckie(name eludes me), great to catch up
    Angus Jack was a wealth of info, thanks tony and sandy
    If you havnt been named
    Thanks
    Never got a lot of fish but its not all about fishing.
    now the pics
    this first is after no sleep
    cheers
    blaze

Re: blaze's 1770 report with pics

round hill creek

pearie perch i think

was going to strech this one, figured it would only strech about 5cm, still under size

this was a mistery for a while

moses perch, just clarifed it in the reeffish field guide

interesting place for a jack

Marks flattie after release, fool fish didnt want to swim away

wish we had seas this flat

pete with tea, lemon pepper (not lemon juice you fool), cant send a tasmanian shopping and expect to get what was ordered

corrie had a real nice little fishing spot here, only one problem, no rum. Scottygc saved the day

thought this was worth a pic, truck launching

even seen a 85 kg man jumping around a little tinnie singing "I got a Jack" musta been quite a site, it was only just above size, maybe 37cm or little better. released

and the teeth

first fish is an iodine bream not a pearly, some good fish there