Thread: Full Esky For 4 Days

Full Esky For 4 Days

The weather has been pretty lousy of late with these hot northerlies etc but getting desperate for a fish so rang the mate, said come over with the bass buster tinny and we will see what we can find
    Went to get the gear sorted with all the essentials for a successful day, loaded the boat and shot through
    Home earlier than expected with a full esky.
    Day 2 was an exact repeat, so was day three. By day four I was worn out from loading, unloading etc but fortunately we never had to worry about the cleaning part - just somehow got forgotten about with the refreshments from those hot dry winds.
    Anyway - will have to see if the esky is empty yet as I am still waiting to have a quiet trip

Re: Full Esky For 4 Days

The other half keeping an eye on the water intake during the hot weather

Must add that there was quite a disturbance when I walked in to get the esky at 4.30am without turning the light on - dressed only in shorts - shorts had to be changed and the wife put back to sleep from being woken by a high pitched squeel

could have been worse it could have rapped around your arm, at 4.30 in the morning. at least it's not poisonous

Not the best looking fish that I have ever seen,
    But atleast you can still scale & fillet it .............LOL

I am missing a snake dont live in Fairfield do you? Possum catcher !!!

Good having them around, keeps the rats and mice down!
    You say fish, I say yes please.

boyzie

slimy bastereds