Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frazer weed, no weed

Re: Frazer weed, no weed

Nice pic's Brett sounds like you guys had a ball,

Geez now I'm dirty I didn't make the time to get a couple of days up there. Think I saw a spot in one of those beach pics .... somewhere ....

Some fine looking Tailor landed too mate. I did happen to notice the pic showing the good weather, you know the one with the bow of the boat in it .... there's no anchor rope there .... gone by then eh ?? #

Not suprised with the efforts of the Cruisey boys, they sure their stuff.

Damn, that's one sweet tinnie, probably need to own a trucking company tho to pay the fuel.

Pity about your fishing gear Brett, reckon I'd be going back and having a chat with the bloke you bought then from too.

Just as well you didn't take Misstress up, getting bogged and all, oh well the fun of an Island trip. Let us know when you planning the next one, reckon it's about time Mrs Skips 'ol Suzy went for a beach treck. Don't know that Suzy will be able to tow the Southwind tho, might end up in one spot for quite some time, up to it's axle ....

Hope we catchup next week for the offshore Goldie jaunt.

Cheers,
    Tony #
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak

Brett and Gawby,
    Ripper reports there guys. Those greenbacks are something else!! Still don't recon there is more fun you can have on two feet than hooking up to beasts like that in the surf. You really feel them in close when they use the waves to their advantage eh?? Mate, that report has got me totally PUMPED!! [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]One more week of work experience [smiley=hammer.gif], two weeks for thesis [smiley=lost.gif], and three weeks till exam [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif]- then i am GOING TO FRAZER.
    Had a good time last year with Jackash and Fincho, caught some beauties on bait, raiders, and BIG POPPERS!! AWESOME STUFF. What was even better was one morning we took three monsters in the middle of the day!! Water was like a mill pond, you could just see these monster tailor in the tiny waves 20 -30 meters out. Slung some big raiders at em and away we went. Fincho should remember that day, first time he had caught a real GREENBACK if i remember correctly. Also remember the three of us going somewhat BESERK when he got it in.
    Thanks for getting the adrenalin going guys (in a boring time of study [smiley=zzz.gif] [smiley=zzz.gif])
    Cheers Fritzy

Gawby, Brett,

The cat is owen by Tony Nolan, owner of Nolan's transport from Gatton.

You'll find him a regular at Waddy.

Sound like you guys arsed the weather - nice work.

Brett

I'm trying to say what a top report and I want a 4x4 after this but my flipping broadband keeps dropping out, arghhh its all your mobs fault Heath but they're blaming me...They jsut don't like me.
    Top report thanks for filling us in Brett.

Looks and sounds like you had a great trip there guys.
    Pity about the busted gear Brett.
    Looks like you snagged some great weather for heading offshore.Better than what we had here Wasn't even worth going out in the rivers.
    Nice fish and some great pics there Brett
    Will catch up soon.
    Cheers Dazza

Top report gawby, the part about being "bogged to the balls" sounds very familar. Same thing happened to us at inskip. You can see my report a few pages bak.

Jason

Just thought i would show you a pic on getting bogged at inskip.
    We were up there at easter and couldnt believe it when these blokes tried to drive to the barge.
    I think the barge blokes got a laughf out of it as they started waving to them to come on.
    The passengers got out of the car and started pushing it towards the barge.
    We were in fits of laughter.

Hey gawby i bet you were the one waving them to come on ....weird sense of humour to delight in someone elses misfortune ....ha ha see ya
    terry
    Cheers Tezza

Hell yeah, I'd wave 'em up too
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak

They are some thumper tailor... still biting at that little hole we found aswell aye fincho hahaha...
    Cheers
    Jackash

DaneCross

HAHAH Gawby that pic is Gold! LMAO How far did the Commodore/Lexen get before she sat down?
    Top report by the way, great tailor

DC the Commadore got about 100 odd mtrs from the start of the sand. But the barges where waving to everyone, as they do, and these guys thought that they where waving to them so out they all hop and start pushing it, about another 30mtrs i supose. There most of been 250 people out on the point this day and not one person wasn't laughing including the occupants of this car.

Brett
    It's FULLY SIC man

Thanks for all your coments fellas.
    Yes we did have fun.
    Graeme