Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: goldy m&g 22/10

Re: goldy m&g 22/10

yeah Lucky the Gawby Mobile wasn't with us that morning, could of been another trip the dentist

Don't remember any anchor playing

100ft anchor rope 240ft water doesn't work

but if you mean the mooring I found, well ok

Tony
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak

Tony,

The slimmer patrol officer in that photo is my better half.

Didn't I cop a ribbing when I returned from my trip with Jeremy - still a little pale!

lol

next time you guys head out , let me know i'm in

my missus is refusing to let me forget that i was a little green in the morning , to the extent that she rang everyone should could think of to tell 'em about it >

oh well that's part of offshore fishing

it's been suggested that next time i visit the chemist the day before

can't wait till she's in labour , then it's my turn to laugh

from a distance that is....

cheers
    jason
    ... i only work to support my fishing addiction.....

Well Rob,

the tinnie you went out in was just a tad bit smaller than the one your missus works on. Almost looked like a American #coast guard boat from the distance you know. Remember thinking, geez these guys are a long way s/w. I met your missus back at the ramp and couldn't believe she remembered my boat from a couple months ago. Geez, there's no more floating around inconspicuously anymore. #

BTW how can I get a job on that tinnie # # That's the sort of tinnie you need Graeme. #

Jason,

Kwells are the offshore fishermens friend # One an hour before you hit the water, another when your on the water and alls sweet mate. (and drink plenty of WATER)

As far as your missus goes, your a brave man Jase, I'd be laughing from a looooong distance .... # #

Cheers,
    Tony #

PS Brett's right, they're very emotional then and they really never forget ......
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak

Rob she was the little birdy that said someone she knew had been sick and couldn't beleive it. Mate the girls would have to be the most pleasant and professional fisheries i've ever had the pleasure to meet. And if anyone gets pinged by them then they deserve it. Down to earth and love to have a chat.

Tony would mind the rig they were in on Sat either, what a set up.

Jason mate you'll be right, but just incase you aren't would mind anchoring up current from me next trip . Mate when ever you want to get out down here give me a yell. Always keen to get out as often as possible. And mate don't laugh at them then of all times they never forget it . Just do what i do laugh at her when she's not around to hear me .

Brett
    It's FULLY SIC man

Geez Brett,

Hope Jen can't read either # or does the ink vanish after a couple minutes

yeah nice setup alright, still wanna know how I can join the crew # gotta agree too, very professional and didn't mind a chat ......

cheers,
    Tony #

no worries brett always willing help in any way i can BTW , if i provide the berley i get the first BIG fish
    tony , brett- i'm keen , but might have to wait a few weeks until this baby's out long way to rush home next trip i'll make up for my lack of fish this time
    your right brett , that was a nice rig the girls had . tony , when you find out how to get that job let me know [smiley=thumbsup.gif], i only saw one problem with that boat though , no rod holders or live bait tank

cheers
    jason

p.s - tony next time you go to peel give me a call , have never caught anything there , so will follow you around

Jason
    Are you heading out this weekend
    or is it cutting things a bit fine on the timing side.
    If the weather plays the game i will be heading over to Mud possibly overnight.Have a couple of spots marked on the northern end but want to have a look around down the southern and western side.
    If you are interesded let me know.
    Cheers Dazza

dazza ,

got 3 weeks to go , so at this stage can't go to far from home. the 'pin will have to do this sat , gonna have a bit of a run around looking for flathead and tailor. will be launching jacobs well (i hope around 830am). probably spend most of the day around tipplers channel trolling if you see me down there feel free to say g'day.

cheers
    jason

Skippa.
    The only reason the girls stopped that morning was because they saw the tow rope and thought the mistress wouldnt be upto pulling you back to shore.
    But then they found out you were a bay fisher and only had 100 mtrs of rope, i could hear them laughing from here.
    Now again about the conditions you pussy it was only wind chop.
    Graeme

Jase,

mate I hate to tell ya but when bubs born the fun really begins # not gunna be a lot of time for fishing then mate. Nappies to change, no sleep, and of course 'everythings your fault' and that's the good years, wait till they're teenagers ....... (no thats the good years, they know everthing then) #

Next time I go to Peel I'll give ya a yell; stock up on your plastics #

Gawby Gawby Gawby,

Back from the dentist already eh? Lucky he bulk bills

Wind chop, your right, those pic's are of when it was smooth, nobody got a chance to take them earlier on.

I thought the reason they stopped was because of my good looks and charm # # #

Catch ya Graeme,

Tony #

Darryl

Dazza i was thinking about fishing mud island this weekend, i was going out friday night and staying out overnight.

I haven't fished mud at all and am pretty keen to get my first snapper, bloody decent squire will do .

Sing out mate if you want to hook up as i will most likley be out there feeding the bloody tiddlers all night.

Darryl.

Ps...You can all send me your gps marks for mud , cmon, help a bloke get a feed lmao.

Darryl,

Might end up doing an overniter there too, I'll have a look in the morning.

Try this spot guaranteed feed mate, S27.36.958 E153.18.502

Its the Reddy Bay takeaway, might need to stop in and pick up a feed if it doesn't go well at mud.

cheers,
    Tony

PS seriously tho , might do an overniter, not sure just yet.

Darryl

Reddy bay takeaway A&&76% hole lol.

Mate i am a frequent visitor of reddy bay take away, if that mark turns out to be the take away, I will find your boat in a yard there and rip out your gps .

Bloody slack i tell ya.

# #

Hmmm, that one could be fishhead ....

ol well you'd get a feed there too

Cheers,
    Tony #
    PS seriously tho the takeaway does a good feed of battered fish and chips