Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MORE PEEL ISLAND TROUT!!!

MORE PEEL ISLAND TROUT!!!

Had a fish Sat out with Dan (bad bubby) targeting spanos mainly and that resulted from 0 for 4 on strikes. #Not having much luck on the trolling scene. #We spent alot of the day trolling lures and also wolfies which were unbelieveably untouched. #

In between trolling expeditions we had a bottom bash which resulted in a coupla PEEL ISLAND trout. Dans fusilier got absolutely smashed and a good battle began as this thing was smoking dan. #After some good runs and deep dives which was unusual a big barracuda arrived boatside. #We were dissapointed with the result of a cuda, a real pest at the moment by the looks of other reports. #A spanish we thought at first but after going deep thought maybe a big trevally. #

A good day being out on the water!

Shane

Pics to follow

Re: MORE PEEL ISLAND TROUT!!!

cuda

trev

trout

another peel island trout

trevor

nice fish shane

Ausfish Platinum Member scuttlebutt's Avatar

Shane, would have been a nice day anyway. At least it's been good weather the last couple of days. Blowing up a bit now though. Those Bludgers pull hard!

cheers,

steve

Mate peel is really producing , I'll have to get some Peel pickies happening.

bloody peel island is gonna get hammered now!

Well done Shane and crew [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]
    Bloody nice catch

Cheers Phil
    Grow old disgracefully

Way to go guys, I see dan has his 2nd favourite shirt on again, sunburn catchin up now i guess lol.

nice bludgers, couple less to eat my baits

Bludger is gunna be used for slab baits for next trip. They do go hard steve. Looks like your gettn into a few spanish. We couldnt get a sniff on the wolfies yet they would hit a plastic. I dont understand that part! Should be back down next sat stev but im workn, but lookn maybe at a sunday night fish if you were interested in takin two boats.

Hey Shane, nice pics . Thanks for letting me in on the trip, it was nice to finally be able to go to the reef again. I had a great time out there despite basically everything under the sun (so to speak) going wrong with the spaniards. I diced up that bludger and I think mines gunna end up as bait aswell (it looked the same as a monotreme fillet). This boat fishin' thing is getting addictive .

Nice fish there lad's

Well Done

MAD!