Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Baby Bream....13/7/06 SLAUGHTER

Re: Baby Bream....13/7/06 SLAUGHTER

hmm interesting topic... does anyone in here have a degree in this particular area. I'm sure the government departments know when a species is getting close to the brink. We pay them to do these things.

Ho would you guys feel if they brogh the limit of snapper to 1 per boat. ??? not worth fishing is it now???..

If it's legal then your entitled to it. so long as your not breaking the law your FINE.
    P.s i rarely catch a bream over 27 cm anyway,

Timddo is on the money, really.. if you aren't breaking the law then you simply had a good day on the hook ! If my neighbour brought me a few freshly caught fish I would think he was a champ. Mine jjust lets his dog out to crap on my lawn

Here we have a young bloke who likes fishing, and yet so many dissuade him with their negativities. Like fishing is sanctioned only for the older blokes or something ?

I've never seen that many fish in one session, it is amazing, so perhaps some are overwhelmed by this as well ?

Sure, 23 isn't huge, but a couple would feed an adult with a few chips or salad so if you don't mind wading through the bones then good on you

I don't have a huge level of confidence with the DPI&F (read my prawn alert on the general chat page) but they must have some research to havev established a size limit and to decree that there's no bag limit for Bream ?
    If men are from Mars, and women are from Venus, politicians must be from uranus ?

Gotta be careful here... There are a few people that have their high horse permanently saddled and ready to ride!

All legal fish.

Good catch mate.

Cheers,
    Lunatic
    "Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore." -- André Gide