Thread: ningi creek,,,sound asleep but healthy

ningi creek,,,sound asleep but healthy

hit ningi creek yesterday and again this morning for a few hours on the run up tide,,,and even though 5 bream was the count for the effort yesterday morning,,,not even a touch could be had today,,,2 hours solid,,,

prawn,,,squid,,,and even had a couple of fresh worms passed onto me last night to drown,,,all for zilch

the water quality though is great,,,and theres still a population of small mud crabs working the flats scrounging what ever morsels they come across (or what ever i threw at them),,,another year or two and if these buggers are still there,,,mmmmmm

came back for a change of dry gear,,,pick up chopjr,,,and we'll try secret spot 2 later this arvo,,,

oh,,,i didn't come home empty handed,,,,,1 collapsible pot was washed up on the bank,,,no float,,,just the pot,,

no crabs in it either,,,but the owner is pretty trendy,,,the color of the bait holder is unique,,,if you've lost one,,and if your game enough to reply to the color scheme,,,share,,,,,,,lol

choppa

can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

kleyny

Re: ningi creek,,,sound asleep but healthy

just saw your post.
    at least you done better than me and i was in a boat

neil