Thread: Currumbin Creek debut

Currumbin Creek debut

After buying my new (to me anyway) boat earlier this week, It was time to take the little 390 Trophy Hornet out for a fish today. Started out well with my first fish in the boat 15mins after launching it. It was a nice 28cm Bream but i saw his buddy still hanging out under the jetty so i turned the boat with the electric so i could get another cast in there & tap! Tap! I was on again to another bream but only coming in at 23cm tho i was still stoked to have 2 fish in the livewell so early. I fished for another 45 min when i landed Nice fat 52cm Flattie! These were the only decent fish i caught all day but it was still good day out with 12 fish boated..

Re: Currumbin Creek debut

Flattie..

Mate you must be over the moon. Firstly to have yourself a fine boat and secondly to be out there breaking her in. I am sure this will not be the only report we see from you. Good luck for your future fishing trips.

Regards,

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

Good one, your amoung them now mate. Looking foward to your future reports ,well done on today

nice bream and flatty, great way top break in rig. sounds like a sick little boat.

Well done mate, its a great feeling hey, nailing that first fish in the new boat

well done mate,
    sounds like you broke the boat in well,.

what sort of lure were you using to entice the bream
    Cheers,

Ben

well done saint. gotta love those "quick outta the blocks" starts.
    Cheers, Roo.