Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: dangerous vehicles

Needmorerum

Re: dangerous vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by reeldreamer
    I have a brand new turbo diesel Pajero fitted with upgraded brakes and rotors
    Reeldreamer, I will pray for you at night, not all could be blessed with a Cruiser. Ha Ha.

Ronnie, good to see your last reply was on the 18th, hopefully that means you won't read this, that way we know you have not come back to the forum. I have been told that someone fitting your profile has been on other forums as well preaching the same crap. By memory, there was also someone else who joined at the same time who defended their bullsh!t as well.

Ronnie, never before has anyones woes touched my heart like yours has, I think you must be suffering from littlemans syndrome.
    Do you feel belittled by the presence of a bullbar in your rearvision mirror or do the noise of larger 4x4 tyres frighten you.

Let me guess, when i am driving my truck are you one of these brain dead idiots who carnt stand to see a truck infront of them, so you speed up pass on double white lines, around blind corners, into oncoming traffic with no thought about anyones safety.

When passed, ronnie, do you then slow to about 90ks in a 100 zone and then wonder why you then have a bullbar of a truck in the backseat of your car. Driving lights blinding you in the rearvision mirrors.

Let me tell you ronnie, the bullbar on my truck will do you more damage than the ones on 4x4s.

Think long and hard before you comment again about bullbars as dipsticks like what i have just commented about cause more accidents than the careful drivers in 4x4s fitted with bullbars.

By the way my truck will only do 102klms per hour.

Ronnie, you still havent posted who you are and what do you do nor have you posted what you drive. Looking forwarded to your response.

Your 4x4 bullbar driving companion

Graeme

Ronnie .... Ronnie....... Ronnie......
    who the ....... do you think you are
    I have seen a lot of mva's being i am a member of the Q.F.R.S.
    firefighter if you didn't know man in the event of an accident if your in a car ,truck, 4 b ,motorbike ,pushie or just walkin when your time is up its up , accidents with 4b's involved are no different than a car,usually 2 cars head on are worse because of the speed involved, anyway what you think is incorrect ,you try a different chat room , although you probably got what you wanted all theswe people to respond to rediculous subject!!!!!!

A worldwide campaign against this 'urban assault vehicle' is already underway, targeting their fuel consumption and safety record. In Britain their nickname they are referred to as Chealsea tractors, in rome the authorities want to triple parking permit fees, and that has already happening in North Sydney. America has already increased registration fees. As spoken about previously they want these vehicles banned from schools, most ratepayers through an internet poll support this, as well as increased registration fees.
    A 2004 study by Monash University of the aggressivity or risk to other drivers and pedestrians showed a 25 per cent improvement in these vehicles, however they were still regarded as unsafe and the most aggressive class on our roads.
    President of the Australiasian College of Road Safety agree that they present a problem in terms of road fatalities.
    One in five fatalities in Australia, 300 a year results from roll-overs, with most of these in four wheel drives.
    Overseas they now have electronic stability systems installed if a roll-over is imminent but this does not apply to Australia.
    My concerns are as previously stated that most of these tanks end up around our suburban streets and schools driven without seperate licences, from inexperience people with large bullbars already have caused unnecessary deaths. In the United states car companies are being forced to explain the risks to consumers, before their commit to these vehicles. Car manufactures who recognize their is a trend to buy more socially responsible vehicles are installing cameras in their top models after unnecessary deaths as not to lose sales. Regardless at what some deny, they are slowly being frowned on for their fuel economy and size around our suburbs and are unfortunately being taxed accordingly. These are the facts and whilst the majority of the members can have a debate sensibly about it, the boys and their toys mentality are probably the hoons we discussed earlier. I rest my case.

Hey ronnie im heading down the beach for a fish in my 4x4 tomorrow you are more than welcome to follow me down in your vehicle the sand will be soft in places and we will have to let our tyres down to get all the way down to the beach. a bull bar will be handy on your vehicle as we might have to dodge a few roos on the way. but don't worry i have a tow rope if you get into trouble.

ronnie12/cruiser,

I think you are basing your arguement on very dodgey stats, it looks as if you have modified the truth in a few places....you are also comparing Australia's vast rural areas with Britian and the US.

Do they wear seatbelts in the US? might have more to do with their higher road toll than bull bars.

I for one would not be able to do without my cruiser ute WITH A BULL BAR.

roz.

GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Big_Kev

Ring Ding Ding.
    Glad to hear you say you "REST YOUR CASE" Ron.
    I for one could not cope with the thickness of the bullshit.
    To state that 4x4 drivers have small #####'s and are boy racers was a stunning fact, surely based on stringent scientific consultation.
    (WOW that one knocked me out.) [smiley=laola.gif] #
    I still have not worked out who, what, where or are "THEY" is? But by your interpretaion "THEY surely are answerable.

Hear say Rheteric and Jibberish is all your WEAKLY STRUCTURED ARGUMENT is based upon with no factual or conforming basis.
    Lending itself to dissemination should the truth reflect any backing to the contrary.
    You gain no credence from me or many others here in the attempts you have made to forward to your case. Your arguement has fallen on deaf ears sorry to say.
    The worms have gotten out from the holes in your can Ron.
    Best go back to Harold.

ronnie,bet he drives a bloody VOLVO

Rpnnie/Cruiser,

It would appear that you have made 4 posts on this ausfish site and they are full of bullsh=t.

Alat of questions gave been put infront of you and a lot of sh=t put on you but being the thick head you are you dont see nor understand anything except what is in your feeble mind.

Ronnie, with all due respect p=ss=ff.

Graeme

Gawby/Reelhard
    So very very sad. Your inability to even understand or to read let alone answer the facts highlight your biast, head in the sand approach, come out from under the rock and look at the bigger picture. Maybe if the two of your joined together and shared the same brain you might debate showing more intelligence, evidence is shown in your reponses. Thank god my discussions only point to the minority that give 4 x 4 drivers a bad name and you fit the picture well.

I think I like you Ronnie. Always good to tune into Ausfish and have something to read that sparks the emotions. Fantastic.
    Now that doesn't mean I like you enough to have a beer with you or anything. In fact I apologise you most likely don't drink beer. Now before you start getting all 'red neck' on me, I was referring to the inherent health issues associated with alcohol consumption.
    Referring to me as a 'boy racer' is interesting. My V6 Hilux is late model, an automatic and has a reasonably loud aftermarket exhaust - but a bog standard mazda 323 can accelerate, corner faster and has a much higher top speed.
    Having said that - I certainly don't drive slowly, nor rarely at a relaxed pace, however that is because I have a preference to driving this way over limousine style and my lifestyle (too many things, too little time).
    I keep my 4x4 serviced and always excellent tires. I think you'll find most 4x4 owners the same.
    I've owned mostly sports cars previously and I'm sure the brakes on my vehicle compete - maybe due to having such powerful brakes for towing, etc.
    I live in NQ, Townsville and if we took 4x4's off the streets there wouldn't be many cars on the road here.
    4x4's are practical, reliable, good family vehicles. Who cares if they don't go off the road every weekend. I hadn't been off road for over 6 months in mine until last weekend - but I have a young family - now the baby is old enough we'll be exploring our wonderful country camping - regularly. In fact we're off next weekend again to camping spot only accessible by 4x4.
    Are you suggesting that my family buys 3 cars - 2 x sedans and 1 4x4 (off road only) - that would be an excellent solution for the environment
    I could complain about slow drivers being dangerous, so speed isn't really the issue. In fact if you've ever been in a rush somewhere you'll notice that your senses are more alert. Most accidents are caused by people who switch off - relax mode. Of course they believe they are safe because they're obeying road rules and speed signs - fools. Often the same people who sue because a sign didn't tell them what to do.
    And yes my car does drink lots of fuel, but so do the new V8 Holden commodores.

This is what i'm talking about Ronnie! Drinks sh!t loads of fuel flatens anything in its way and affends the ears drums! What are you and your hair dressing, shirt lifting mates gonna do about it! I rest MY case!

Where's the bullbar !

Mad_Barry

I love my 4wd (with a bullbar ) because on my way to the beach to rip up the sand dunes and do do nuts, I can push pedestrians and hyundai's off the road and out of my way easily. They are also far more stable and I don't spill as much beer in my lap while driving.

I don't spill as much beer in my lap while driving
    that's why I went automatic this time

the hilux has two in-built cup holders in the centre console too - great stuff