Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Offroad Meet & Greet

Re: Offroad Meet & Greet

You bring the beans & I'll bring the beer & wine!!! and maybe a little shot of port before bed

Looking forward to it.

Cheers

Paul

port and Phils talking green ginger wine... hey Paul you know you will be giving a running commentary on that fuel gauge cant see Poodroo letting you off on that one..
    cheers
    Mike

Mike that is a classic little cartoon. Fantastic! LMAO

Poodroo

Yeah yeah yeah !!!

my ***** isn't that hairy Mike..........or is it ?

not long now.
    Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

hi all

what are the facilities like at archer camp

1. toilets
    2. showers
    3. cooking

thanks all, sounds like it going to be a good weekend !

Sounds like its going to be a great weekend. I'm looking good for the saturday at least. The family won't be coming as the missus is planning her mothers 50th and will be busy.

Talking of fuel, take some jerry cans. If exploring around that area you are bound to use extra right foot (It must be my steel caps) and therefore lots more fuel.

Brett

May 2006 Order New Hilux - June 2006 Order ARB & Other Goodies - August 2006 Organise fitting of ARB & Other Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Delivery of New Hilux with Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Break Goodies - 3rd September 2006 Use Angle Grinder to Modify New Goodies - 4th July 2007 BEND ARB rear protection bar (Big Rocks) - 31st July 2007 Notice cracked welds in the ute tub. TWIST!! - September 2007 Bend Alloy Side Steps - Feb 2008 Install steel side steps - March 2008 Bend Steel steps & Punture Diff Lock Air Line

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!

FOR THOSE THAT ARE INTENDING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS M&G, I FAXED OFF MY PERMIT TO TRAVERSE TODAY AND HAD A CALL BACK FROM QPWS WITHIN IN 15 MINUTES REGARDING PERMITS.

THIS IS THE STORY:

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SENT YOUR APPLICATION TO TRAVERSE AND RECEIVED THE PERMIT THIS WILL NOT CONCERN YOU.

IF YOU HAVE SENT YOUR APPLICATION IN THE LAST FEW DAYS YOU WILL PROBABLY NOT RECEIVE A PERMIT AS THE PERSON FROM QPWS THAT PROCESS THESE APPLICATIONS IS ON LEAVE AND NO PERMITS WILL BE ISSUED.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

STILL SEND YOUR APPLICATION OFF TO QPWS BUT KEEP A COPY OF IT IN YOUR GLOVEBOX.

YOU WILL NEED TO WRITE THE FOLLOWING ON IT:

IAN BRYANT
    07 4699 4359

THIS GUY WILL BE THE CONTACT SHOULD YOU BE REQUESTED TO SHOW YOUR PERMIT TO A FORESTRY OFFICER AND THE ABOVE STORY CAN BE EXPLAINED.

On another note,he also told me that those forests/parks that are mentioned on the Permit to Traverse form will soon require no permit at all,he said they are just going to erect signs with the do's and dont's.

Any questions should be directed to Ian Bryant on the above number.

Cheers

Paul
    Last edited by thedeckie; 05-02-2007 at 11:46 AM.

Had Same Message Today also just to confirm above is correct word for word..... Mal
    Numbers for myself will be 5 : Myself , wife & 3 ankle biters

Updated list as follows as of 5/2/2007 :-
    Definites :-

Phill, Kimbra, and Amber, Julianne & Thomas and Brooke

Poodroo(Andrew), Trudy, Kyle, and Sherray

27 Cameron and Selina

Igutso (Mike) and Bec

Fishing_Dan

thedeckie, Liz and Mitchell

stevo, Sue, Connor, Nick, and Kiah

Black_Rat (Damo)

Brett1907 (for Saturday only)

Cruiser93 (Mal, wife, and 3 kids)

Maybes:-

Pinhead (Greg) maybe on Saturday(Will need birthday cake if he comes)

Foolish_Chicken(Wags) Maybe if not working.

dirtdag (maybe)

Dirtysanchez (Pending approval from his financier)

Brandon H (Maybe )
    Last edited by Poodroo; 05-02-2007 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 27cameron View Post
    hi all

what are the facilities like at archer camp

1. toilets
    2. showers
    3. cooking

thanks all, sounds like it going to be a good weekend !
    I know there is a toilet block there but should you wish to take a shower it is pretty much a BYO sort of affair. As for cooking facilities I also think a portable gas BBQ would be the go. I will be taking a portable cooker.

Poodroo

I may be able to come along, not going to know till closer to the date. Have permit already so am keen!!! just need to wait and see what the other half is doing (B'day on the monday after).

Cheers
    Brandon...

Looks like its going to be a good turnout, gas.. ummm erggh ,,, i wont go there

mike

I bought the dvd of Russell Coight on the weekend...sorry guys but I just could not stop thinking of Phill and Andrew as I watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    I bought the dvd of Russell Coight on the weekend...sorry guys but I just could not stop thinking of Phill and Andrew as I watched it.
    That's because Russell Coight is such a likeable fellow right Greg?

Poodroo

Also had a call with regards to the permits yesterday, if pulled up metioned the guys name and keep the number for him handy.