Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Offroad Meet & Greet

Re: Offroad Meet & Greet

Phill it was more like Kyle saying "Dad, there seems to always be a Nissan like Phill's to slow us down" and after a glance I realized it was you in front of me.
    Well the car is all packed except for the esky which will be the last thing to be packed and go in in the morning. Cruiser93(Mal) called and is going to meet me at my place and we'll convoy to the first stop to meet up with Igutso (Mike) and Black_Rat (Damo) and be back on the road by 9am. Worked that GPS out yet Mike? Sure hope so. This is going to be good fun!

Cheers,

Poodroo

Will see you all tommorow

Hopefully the Navara isn't a magnet for trees

Looking forward to some challenges

well see you all tommorrow,

cheers
    mike

sighs..I was going to head to the camping ground for brekkie on Sunday but no..she who arranges the social activities has decreed that she wants to go to the home show. Now wait for it...if this is a replica of last years efforts I am in deep trouble. We went to just get a remote garage door set up...after leaving we had arranged for a new kitchen..all new stainless appliances in said kitchen..new pergola..new carpet...new drapes etc etc etc and still no bloody remote opener...I could have bought a 6m boat package with what I spent there....damn...I am feeling sick just thinking about it....so have a good weekend all.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    sighs..I was going to head to the camping ground for brekkie on Sunday but no..she who arranges the social activities has decreed that she wants to go to the home show. Now wait for it...if this is a replica of last years efforts I am in deep trouble. We went to just get a remote garage door set up...after leaving we had arranged for a new kitchen..all new stainless appliances in said kitchen..new pergola..new carpet...new drapes etc etc etc and still no bloody remote opener...I could have bought a 6m boat package with what I spent there....damn...I am feeling sick just thinking about it....so have a good weekend all.
    Well bugger Greg. Was looking forward to seeing you there but never mind. Next time perhaps. I have a solution for you though. If from now on you were to organize all the M&G's then your Social activity organizer can't stop you from attending seeing as you are the organizer. Will see you at the RBW for sure. She can't get you out of that one seeing as it is at your place.

Poodroo

Ute has been packed, off to the future brotherin-laws (..errr... my siters) to do some one way swapping

anyone heading down sunday?

Looking forward to the trip report and pics!!!!!!!!!

A lot of fun, laughs and beers had with a great bunch of people, too tired to make a long post, so I'll leave it up to someone with a few photos as I didn't take a camera.