Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A week at Fraser

Re: A week at Fraser

AH Fraser, ya gotta love that place. Even if ya can't get offshore, there's always something to do.

Looks like you found Green Jobbie heaven. That was the only fish I failed to nail last time there. Also noted is the ever present and great tasting Coronation Trout.

Strange thing about drowning a vehicle on Fraser, insurance companies won't touch you. Basically, you drown you own it. And that is especially so for the Hire Vehicles.

X- mates, indeed !

Cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

DaneCross

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill
    AH Fraser, ya gotta love that place. #Even if ya can't get offshore, there's always something to do.
    Hear, hear Phill... ahh, those were the days... Good report sacman [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

very nice catch here are some of your pics right side up

that whole car sinking thing would have ruend the fellas holiday ay

Thanks Chemmy

Top report Sacman. Just an awesome place Fraser. They still getting any tailor at Waddy.

Brett
    It's FULLY SIC man

Well done sacman.
    Good to see you had fun like us.
    How did you catch that green bottle fish. I havent seen one of them before
    Graeme

Good on ya mate
    Looks like the weather played the part.
    I am heading up there on saturday so these picks have got me reel keen to get up there and have a fish.

ANYFISH

Gawby
    We caught six in total on three seperate outings using as light weight tackle as possible and drifting with livebaits. We slowed the drift down to @ 1.5 knots with a sea anchor and found them in 35m to 40m west of North Gardener reef. They go like hell for the reef once hooked and are great eating.
    Cheers
    Sacman

We were fishing in the same area and were getting smashed. Probably the same fish but we know we were getting hit by big cobia as well.
    I was having a shot at you about the green bottle fish. In the photo you have a green bottle to show against size of fish.
    Graeme.