Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Banks 22-0ct

Re: Banks 22-0ct

dad decided to renivate my old sunnies in lamens terms he stept on them and wam bam thank you mam they were in the bin

Pin bones run about a quarter way through the fillet chemmy in the middle, the ones we didnt take out lol

looks liek you guys had a blast! Well done mate!!
    It seems like a large bag to take home though, did you really need that much fish?
    Just think if every recreational fisho took home a bag like that then we wouldnt have to stress at pro's!!!
    Dont take that comment too hard mate just constructive critisism.

[smiley=gorgeous.gif] Any other pictures you could of possible posted chemmy? Maybe some baby pics??.......or even your first steps perhaps?

the fish was spread between four families so in the end it ain't that much each

Good report and top pics chemmy, i'm bloody jealous as i didnt catch SFA on the weekend

Jas

MMM its strange how other crew can put up photos of 30 plus fish caught but it must just be poor old chemmy copin the flogin. We should rename him the ausfish scapegoat. So scapegoat nice fish there mate .

Remember you may go out next week and catch SFA so at least you have a feed for the next few weeks or so.

andrew

good point youngfisho i didn't think of it that way

good point shouldn't u be at school chemmy
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

Whats the GPS mark for the Pearl Patch

?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Show me the Snapper!

well done chemmy, the mafia strikes again, how do u go with tangles and so many lines out?

Rob:we got 3 tangle and i wasn't in any of them
    Phil: i was at school in accounting
    DaMaGe: they are safe and sound locked away in our gps

Quote Originally Posted by youngfisho
    MMM its strange how other crew can put up photos of 30 plus fish caught but it must just be poor old chemmy copin the flogin. #We should rename him the ausfish scapegoat. #So scapegoat nice fish there mate . #

Remember you may go out next week and catch SFA so at least you have a feed for the next few weeks or so.

andrew
    We could call him Dr Death

rabbit oh? what is your problem? do you go out and release your bag limit of perlies or what??

Man wat is doing around here latley... fair dinkum. Since when is it ok to get up somebody for being within the rules and regulations. Rabbit i suppose you get up people for doing the speed limit > ... how about easing up on the blokes that are within thier rights.

One of these days i'll catch enough fish to secure my limit and i will not feel guilty one little bit.

by the time he splits up his catch, it aint exactly going to feed him for a year or anything.

Jas