Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OFFSHORE HUNTING 1

redspeckle

Re: OFFSHORE HUNTING 1

dfox & You Crew
    Great catch their espeically those pearl perch's and snapper's +all those's other fish species [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
    I came close today landing my first legal pearl perch o 'well next time [smiley=cry.gif]
    Mitch

G'day Dave,
    Great catch mate, i saw you at the bp servo i was the with the 6m signiture! Mate your boat would of loved the conditions on the way out! We ended up bagging out on snapper/squire with a few other mixed reefies. I should of come over and said hi! Great trip good report well done!

Mitch

p.s Loved the Reds! [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Foxy,

Magnificent stuff mate , What a magic time on the water !!

So which fish do you eat first, Reddie, Pearlie, Snapper............

Regards

Craigie.

Dave Dave Dave .... How did you survive with those guys on board ...

Woulda been jokes all day long ,,,, and with that bad weather and terrible fishing ,I bet you were wishing you were fishing the bay with me .. bagging out on grinners and undersized squire.. .... and having the bearings collapse on me as I drive in the driveway

Guessing the current has dropped since last time we were out there and good too see a few reds in the box .... Whens the next trip ? I want one!!!

Adam

Well, what can I say Dave, I go to moreton for a week with the footy boys and the weather and the current drop out, all at the same time that the fish are biting. >

But thats alright, I'm glad you blokes hauled them in and had a top day [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif], well done on a good catch.
    After I spoke to you on the phone from the island the lads want to know why I was swearing [smiley=furious.gif] so much and starting drinking heavily [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif], so I may have to show them some of the pics. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

[smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

well done dave, show us how it is done
    good work and some great fish there

What are you doing you belong in North Queensland not in southern waters that is awesome

top stuff dave, that pearly is a stonka
    just a couple of fillets in that esky
    cheers dale

great catch dave
    love those reds

cheers pete

Nice reds dfox good to see they are down south on the banks.

Mitch- you should have said g-day. I didnt see any ausfish sticker on your rig si i didnt know it was you.
    Adam- what were you doing out catching grinner, you were sposed to be baby sitting!
    Paul- you rang at a bad time, lol
    Dale- ive got a bit of catching up to do on your red mate
    sorry for the late replies ive been working over at moreton this week...foxy