Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spiro and Razza's w/c safari

Spiro and Razza's w/c safari

We decided to go to wide Coloundra for a bottom bashing trip. This is the first time of fishing this area. We started fishing around 12.30 pm for a very slow start. We had to move around a fair bit to find any ground that looked suitable for a fish. After about 6 different spots we found some good pearlies around 50-60cm. I even caught them on soft plastics so watch out there Seano and Franko i got the gist now...lol. As the sun was starting to go down we decided to head to Hutchise for a night session. We had on the good knowledge of a pro that there would be tonnes of sweeties there after dark as there wad been on years before on a Aprill moon. Well that never pand out and just kept getting more and more pearlies. We moved to another spot and landed some cobe,cod,motherinlaw fish and squire. In the middle of the night we both got a hook up on cobe's at the same time, but someone decided not to put there rod in the holder and nearly lost 600 bucks worth of gear. This poor bugger now has very soar ribs from the running dive and smashing into the arse of the boat with his chest. Towed a few lures around Flinders for a hour in the morning for one strick but no hook up. I will go back to wide Coloundra for a trip but it was abit slow for my liking. Optimax[Lee] i need help in find more ground out there that holds something else bar pealies. Clocked up 265 klms for the trip.
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Spiro and Razza's w/c safari

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice catch
    Go mighty Broncos

Go Wallabies

Thats a good result for the first time at W/C Chris. Does this mean you've turned to the dark side .... no need for bait anymore

Mark

Dave

It was a last minuite call to head to the Banks, I think it was the right one, Not that you missed out on to much. How big were the Cobes? Good talking to you out there Chris.

Dave

TIM-DONSELAAR

a few nice fish there -spiro- #[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

cheers tim #

great catch - especially on plastics

hi chris
    at least we ended up with a good feed
    shame the sweeties never turned up
    might still be a bit early as not many are being caugh

phantom

G/ day lads seems everone had a slow one on friday but managed a feed, was listening to you guys on the radio and could tell you were working hard for the ones comin aboard. Nice lookin haul well done !

CHEERS RAY

Fishing a new spot and using plastics in the one trip, sounds like a pretty big change. We've found the same at W.C for it to fish alittle slow. But there must be good ledges out there as some quality fish come from that area.

Luke

It was great talking to you on Friday Chris and I will send you a PM soon. That's a lot of water you covered but a good result for you in the end. I didn't think you'd end up at Hutchies. It's always nice to cover some new ground.

Great catch btw. Catch up soon.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

G'day spiro don't give up on the area on its day it can really turn it on but in saying that the areas that i fish out there are rises off no more than about 2 metres main thing is to look out for the wire weed.
    If you are intrested in coming for a fish out there sometime just pm me

cheers pete..