Thread: Bush 'N Beach

Brett_Finger

Bush 'N Beach

Have just recived sept edition of BNB (don't know what hapened to last mounths) and i must say, the quality and finish just seem to be getting better, vey cool 8)
    altough there is some fairley ugly looking heads in it (Ausfish-Nuggett, son of Nuggett)
    the print is eazy to read and picture quality is great, well done BNB Team!!
    Hookin, Brett

Ron_Collins

Re: Bush 'N Beach

Hi Brett
    I just had to have a look at your post! Thanks. We try hard each month to put out a good little rag - and although I'm biased, I also thought September was our best effort yet.

Sorry about the heads. Not much I could do with Nugget excedpt to blacken his face as much as possible, Steve Brown was also a creative challenge, and as for son of Nuggett, I thought it was a nice "nipple" shot. Pity about the hair...

Thanks for your interest and support, Ron Collins.

8) 8) 8)
    Who is that good looking bloke on the front cover?????

Ron

I spent quite a few hours last night reading through the September edition and yeah, I have got to agree with Brett, it's getting better (and bigger) all the time.

Congratulations from me you guys are doing a great job.

Derek

Ron

The reason you are getting so much good feedback is due to the fact that BNB is a great read! Better then the glossies, in my opinion. WOULD BE BETTER IF THE SAME GOOD QUALITY AND QUANTITY COULD COME OUT FORTNIGHTLY!!!!!

I know, probably impossible.

I was wondering if you could use your position and mag to start a campaign for a "Clean up the Bay program". I, for one, would be prepared to give up a weekend to help in such a venture. (I know it would take much more than a weekend to organise.) The logistics would be horrendous, but I hear and see enough to know the state of some of the islands is horrendous, and it may not take too big a shove to get some momentum going. I believe BNB would be a great forum for such a move. It may also serve to let the general public know that most of us who go out there are not scumbags set out to destroy and rubbish.

Count me in.

Amberjack

Quote Originally Posted by Zorba
    8) 8) 8)
    Who is that good looking bloke on the front cover?????
    Christ, after getting my copy outta the mailbox & having a gander at the mug on the front, I near lost me lunch. Nugget must have a good filter on that camera to make you look half passable, pity 'bout the 5 O'Clock shadow. Must have only had 2 shaves that day.
    Was great to meet you at Straddie, had a great time with you & the crew.

Cheers,

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

imported_admin

Ron

Thanks for touching up that photo, it must have taken you a while

Now, that guy on the front cover, do you want me to tell you a few stories about that , OK, better not. Was great to meet you and the others guys over at Staraddie Zorba, will catch up again for another fish soon.

I agree with the others, the colour front cover and other colour spots and changes you have done has helped give BNB a great look and help reflect the quality of the material on the inside, which has always been there.