Thread: "MARINE PARKS in VICTORIA"

seabear

"MARINE PARKS in VICTORIA"

OK Anglers from Victoria, … the Victorian Government has given YOU the opportunity to “HAVE YOUR SAY”.
    They have started up a new website to enable Community Consultation.

If you believe in fighting the current “Marine Park” issue but were unable to attend the rally, write a letter or contribute in ANY way shape or form … DO IT HERE AND NOW!

Go to the website (URL below), register and state your case in the “E-DEMOCRACY & COMMUNITY CONSULTATION” board.

I have sent my comments there and after being mediated they should go online tomorrow.

I urge YOU and every other VICTORIAN angler you know to participate in this cause. Only a show of numbers will have any affect. Flood their boards with thousands of responses. In addition, to gain any credibility I cannot stress enough that we must be seen to act in a responsible manner. To do this I strongly recommend that you provide;

- Your full name
    - Correct Postcode
    - Correct Email address
    - Remember stick to the facts and issues at hand
    - NO ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

This should with any luck demonstrate a true representation of the recreational angling community in Victoria.

Victorian Government's http://www.haveyoursay.vic.gov.au/discussion/

Re: "MARINE PARKS in VICTORIA"

G'day Seabear.
    Posted my thoughts on the site about a week ago and surprise surprise, got it refunded with the reason that my contribution was "is unrelated to the Discussion".

It seems others have had the same response..

Cheers, Slates