Thread: top guys

Cremated_Reddog

top guys

As some of you might be aware I am a new south welshman. I had the oppertunity to meet some of the guys from here at the bris boat show and as far as I am concerned you would be pushin shit uphill to find a better bunch of blokes. "Fitzy" he suprised me, his knowledge is equal if not better than someone twice his age, young "lookin dude". Brett " The BIG Fella" Finger, now there's a guy you'll be doing well to find a nicer and more helpful bloke. And the rest of the guys I met I take my hat off to you's. "Cheers fellas" Now that you lot have confinced me that I need to be livin in the land of sunshine I can't wait to get back up there asap. #
    Anyway I thank the guys for their hospitality and friendliness and reccomment to any of you ppl to head to the show and meet these guys...Cheers Reddog
    Oh nearly forgot the little keg on legs Harro now there's a man with knowledge. Thanks for the dogs Harro

Brett_Finger

Re: top guys

Red Dog,
    A pleasuer my good man,your welcome in my old creek punt anytime mate.
    anyone that keeps the fact that he's from south of the boarder can't be all that bad Hoookin, Brett"The Big fella"

Cremated_Reddog

was good to catch up with you also Steve and thanks for cd's.....

Cremated_Reddog

hey Big Fella, you name the time and place I'll be there with bells on antime any place mate

Hey Reddog,
    Great to meet you to mate. Always noce to put a face to a name. Thanks for the kind words.
    Is 32 young? Alright,,,, I might be chance with the ladies yet!
    Tried me best to bring home a place in the casting shoot out & broke my plug off in the final.
    Dave Hodge would have been real hard to beat anyway.
    Oh well, maybe next year eh? You'll have to came back up again then.
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au