Thread: poor Brisbane

Cremated_Reddog

poor Brisbane

WOOOOOHOOOOO, go the mighty EELS Brisbane musta been out fishin the reefs somewhere, forgot that they were supposed to play footy today ???

imported_admin

Re: poor Brisbane

Hi RedDog

Good to see you got back in one piece. Looks like your favourite team the Knights might take out the Grand Final

Was good to meet you while you where up here. How did you go with the CD's, hope you get some good use out of them.

Steve

Cremated_Reddog

hiya Steve, was good to meet up with you also, as for the knights well they suck harder than a yabby pump # is only 2 teams in the comp I don't like that's newcastle and my new adopted town brisbane.... should be back up that way very bloody soon.... can't wait to get back to the sunshine and warm weather.... and the good fishin...
    Cheers Reddog

Quote Originally Posted by Reddog
    WOOOOOHOOOOO, go the mighty EELS # Brisbane musta been out fishin the reefs somewhere, forgot that they were supposed to play footy today #???
    Next year, mate. Next year. The Broncos will come back, don't you worru about that.

Hey, Reddog, good to have caught up with you at the boat show. Don't forget the photos of those mighty 8 - 10 pound bream.

Cheers

Derek

Cremated_Reddog

yep sure was good Derek, mate by next yr I'll have tobe goin for bris as I am in planning mode to be movin up within the next few weeks. the place has got me hooked, been home 1 day and already freezin my arse off and hatin the place.

Hi Reddog,
    Great to meet you at the Boat Show.
    Looks like you got home OK.

Cheers,

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Cremated_Reddog

Sure was good to meet you fitzy, yes mate unfortunately I couldn't hijack the plane so I could stay for longer but am already workin on a way I can get back up there for good. been home 2 daze and hate the bloody place already... hehehe

Mate there's only 2 states to be in,,,,,, Queensland & pissed!!

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Don't you worry about poor Brisbane, Drew. We can't win it every year Played hard Done good. see ya next year. My mate and I went to the Rocky headland where we fished and we got 13 Trevally and 2 Bream over a 1/2 hour period on the top of the tide. At last a feed of fish. cheers
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here